New way of finding sellers in future on Fiverr.com!

sner85

Hi all! This is my first text on Fiverr Forum 🙂

I have this one preposition: wouldn’t it be great if they could put online/offline button on the site? I have some pictures to show you, which of course I designed, and I think that that will lead to higher profit to the ones who are non-stop online, I mean whose full-time job is Fiverr. And I mean, why not? Every business social network has it. That will help me, and all you guys who are online at the moment when buyer is searching for whom to hire.

More information: Sellers who are online will be rated by the time (how long they are on Fiverr). And that will be done daily.

That is my idea.

I would be very greatfull if you could support me, so if you agree with me, post positive comment and vote for my idea 🙂

Greeting, SneR85

I’m not sure–The thing is that I’ve had people monitor when I’m online or offline based on the last activity on my page. Sometimes, my responses require some thinking or I login to check Fiverr on my phone and I cannot easily type out a response. The “online” button may be misconceived as guaranteed instant service, as the last activity text has been for me in the past.

Hi oldbittygrandma, I think that maybe it would sound better “Sellers Online”, so I agree with you.

And hi to you mintyone! I got the point, but you are already Top rated seller, so you have a lot of privileges, which lower rated sellers don’t have. So this will help us get more orders and also it will help all those whose full-time job is Fiverr.

And I really appreciate your opinions!

But I hope that more people will see my idea and continue this discussion.

Greeting

Thansk for yours updates discussions about my idea. Yes this is the project that would be contribute to everyone and this is technically possible to achieve. Of course, If we all agree and valuable Fiverr Team! 🙂

But I hope that more people will see idea and continue this discussion.

Regards,

SneR85

Thansk for yours updates discussions about my idea. Yes this is the project that would be contribute to everyone and this is technically possible to achieve. Of course, If we all agree and valuable Fiverr Team! 🙂

Regards,

SneR85

Regards,

SneR85

Regards,

SneR85

Regards,

SneR85

Archived