New way to promote your gig

pucil03

Some people pay others to promote their gigs.

For example, if I’m selling a book about cooking, I might pay a food blogger to feature me on his blog or Facebook page.

Personally, I never promote my gigs. I let the market decide. Pestering people with your gigs is often seen as spamming or trolling.

Here’s the typical spam I get on my blog.

“I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by
no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me.
Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as
you probably did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.”

“Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst yoou amend your web site,how
can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a applicable deal.
I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant transparent concept”

“I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
Thhis post posted aat tbis web page is actually pleasant.”

“We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme
in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done
a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.”

“Hi i amm kavin, its my first occasion tto commenting anyplace, when i read this
post i thought i could also creaste comment ddue to this
good paragraph.”

All this crap went immediately to my spam folder, it’s like the spammers aren’t even trying.

You can make a free blog/web 2.0 site. Then you can write some informative blog/article on your blog. In every blog post, you can promote your Fiverr gig indirectly. I mean if you are a logo designer, then you can write a blog on “How to represent your business in your logo”. In this blog, you can easily promote your logo making GIG. Hope this make you sense. 😀

• 11 months later...

For example, if I’m selling a book about cooking, I might pay a food blogger to feature me on his blog or Facebook page.

Personally, I never promote my gigs. I let the market decide. Pestering people with your gigs is often seen as spamming or trolling.

no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me.

“Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst yoou amend your web site,how

I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant transparent concept”

in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done

“Hi i amm kavin, its my first occasion tto commenting anyplace, when i read this

good paragraph.”

All this crap went immediately to my spam folder, it’s like the spammers aren’t even trying.

what do you think? what should someone needs to promote the gigs?

it’s very important to decorate your gig properly for promote your gig . another way to promote your gigs by spend money . otherwise there is no option to promote your gigs

thanks

good paragraph.”

i understand your opinion, but i disagree, i literally study marketing for 3 years, and i work For Katie Angel TV (youtuber) for 2 years, and trust me, we are no one if we dont promote our merchandise sometimes…

i mean, you can see her channel, she grow from 1000 fans to 1 millions in just 4 months, abusing of the social media, and that my friend its a good way to make tons of money…

maybe you think “my life is good, i dont need that”… ok, thats your way to think, but in this case, this woman, a doctor Stop their professional practice just to publish her life in social media an upload stupid videos (sorry for use that word, but her videos are… no too intelectuals) so, you can choose, you can win 2000$ eachmonth, or you can win 2000$ each time you promote someting in your Social media space… (like, everyday xD)

Just a coment, dont be mad, im new here xD i just know about design and social media stuff, i dont feel enought pretty to open a youtube channel or something

i understand your opinion, but i disagree, i literally study marketing for 3 years, and i work For Katie Angel TV (youtuber) for 2 years, and trust me, we are no one if we dont promote our merchandise sometimes…

i mean, you can see her channel, she grow from 1000 fans to 1 millions in just 4 months, abusing of the social media, and that my friend its a good way to make tons of money…

maybe you think “my life is good, i dont need that”… ok, thats your way to think, but in this case, this woman, a doctor Stop their professional practice just to publish her life in social media an upload stupid videos (sorry for use that word, but her videos are… no too intelectuals) so, you can choose, you can win 2000$ eachmonth, or you can win 2000$ each time you promote someting in your Social media space… (like, everyday xD)

Just a coment, dont be mad, im new here xD i just know about design and social media stuff, i dont feel enought pretty to open a youtube channel or something

it’s a huge difference between fiverr workplace and youtube .

because every social media users can become youtube subscribe but not a buyer .

i hope you can understand that .

it’s a rare case you can find a buyer from social media.

it’s a huge difference between fiverr workplace and youtube .

because every social media users can become youtube subscribe but not a buyer .

i hope you can understand that .

it’s a rare case you can find a buyer from social media.

you got a point my sir, but i still watching a lot of sellers on my facebook and twitter, really good artist (a loooooooooooooot of furry ones and hentai, but whatever) xD

and they promote even on Discord channels D:

I don’t understand your question. All I know is that for every person who successfully promotes his or her gigs, there are hundreds if not thousands who fail at it. That’s why I don’t bother. I just work on my gigs and orders either come or don’t come.

For Katie Angel TV (youtuber) for 2 years, and trust me, we are no one if we dont promote our merchandise sometimes…

I’ve seen Youtube videos where at the end you’ll see something like “If you liked this video, check out our merch at the link below.”

I wonder how many people actually do that?

i mean, you can see her channel, she grow from 1000 fans to 1 millions in just 4 months, abusing of the social media

How did she abuse social media? Seems to me her videos must be very good if she has millions of followers. Unless she’s buying fans, then that’s no good.

this woman, a doctor Stop their professional practice just to publish her life in social media

Are you sure she’s a doctor? Or does she have a Doctorate in Biology, Psychology, or something that let’s her call herself “doctor” without actually being a medical doctor?

Either way, in my line of work, advertising, we don’t promote ourselves, we promote/create ads for other people. I also drive for Lyft, I suppose I could give my business card to interested passengers, but most of them don’t engage, they’re just looking at their phones. I could go to networking events, but I don’t like those. I could share my gigs on Facebook, but I don’t want to annoy my friends or spam strangers. It’s a matter of ethics for me.

I’m also not comfortable being on camera, so I would have to hire someone to create YouTube videos, spend money to make money, which I don’t like to do, since sometimes you don’t make any money.

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t understand your question. All I know is that for every person who successfully promotes his or her gigs, there are hundreds if not thousands who fail at it. That’s why I don’t bother. I just work on my gigs and orders either come or don’t come.

For Katie Angel TV (youtuber) for 2 years, and trust me, we are no one if we dont promote our merchandise sometimes…

I’ve seen Youtube videos where at the end you’ll see something like “If you liked this video, check out our merch at the link below.”

I wonder how many people actually do that?

i mean, you can see her channel, she grow from 1000 fans to 1 millions in just 4 months, abusing of the social media

How did she abuse social media? Seems to me her videos must be very good if she has millions of followers. Unless she’s buying fans, then that’s no good.

this woman, a doctor Stop their professional practice just to publish her life in social media

Are you sure she’s a doctor? Or does she have a Doctorate in Biology, Psychology, or something that let’s her call herself “doctor” without actually being a medical doctor?

Either way, in my line of work, advertising, we don’t promote ourselves, we promote/create ads for other people. I also drive for Lyft, I suppose I could give my business card to interested passengers, but most of them don’t engage, they’re just looking at their phones. I could go to networking events, but I don’t like those. I could share my gigs on Facebook, but I don’t want to annoy my friends or spam strangers. It’s a matter of ethics for me.

I’m also not comfortable being on camera, so I would have to hire someone to create YouTube videos, spend money to make money, which I don’t like to do, since sometimes you don’t make any money.

What do you think?

xD her original channel have a Medical direction, them a friend (actual manager) make a statistic about a new target, the new target its Kids 7-11 years old, so, we (the team) start searching info about only that… an on the beggining she copy almost all her videos ideas from other channels (but she traslate on spanish)… so… i think she abuse of the social media power xD… and yeah, she buy followers and pay on Youtube for advertising

Are you sure she’s a doctor?

yes, Medical Surgeon, its a 7 years old carrer, not 5 years like a bachelor, and i understand its the only carrer can be used to be named as Doctor without a PHD… i have 2 bachelors and im finishing my Mastery, but im not a doctor xD

I would have to hire someone to create YouTube videos, spend money to make money,

thats exactly what she make xD… spend to win, and his husband too… but she is cute and many people follow girls only for that

xD her original channel have a Medical direction, them a friend (actual manager) make a statistic about a new target, the new target its Kids 7-11 years old, so, we (the team) start searching info about only that… an on the beggining she copy almost all her videos ideas from other channels (but she traslate on spanish)… so… i think she abuse of the social media power xD… and yeah, she buy followers and pay on Youtube for advertising

Are you sure she’s a doctor?

yes, Medical Surgeon, its a 7 years old carrer, not 5 years like a bachelor, and i understand its the only carrer can be used to be named as Doctor without a PHD… i have 2 bachelors and im finishing my Mastery, but im not a doctor xD

I would have to hire someone to create YouTube videos, spend money to make money,

thats exactly what she make xD… spend to win, and his husband too… but she is cute and many people follow girls only for that

Thanks for the information. I’m surprised children ages 7 to 11 would be watching a medical YouTube channel. I’d think most of them would be watching cartoons, PewDiePie, fun stuff. Of course, anyone can click “follow” and not follow, you can send all the e-mails to the spam folder.

Either way, I believe in karma, those who are doing wrong will get their just rewards sooner or later. It’s the same with a company that sells a bad product, eventually people find out and the company might have to pull the product from the market, or go out of business. No man is above the market.

Thanks for the information. I’m surprised children ages 7 to 11 would be watching a medical YouTube channel. I’d think most of them would be watching cartoons, PewDiePie, fun stuff. Of course, anyone can click “follow” and not follow, you can send all the e-mails to the spam folder.

Either way, I believe in karma, those who are doing wrong will get their just rewards sooner or later. It’s the same with a company that sells a bad product, eventually people find out and the company might have to pull the product from the market, or go out of business. No man is above the market.

I’m surprised children ages 7 to 11 would be watching a medical YouTube channel.

noooo, xD you miss understand me, she change her medical stuff for Kids stuff… boring and non sense kid stuff…

Archived