2.instagram
  2. pinterest
    4.google +
    5.twitter
  3. direct email
    7.ello
  4. linked ln
    9…please add for input to other

Some people pay others to promote their gigs.

For example, if I’m selling a book about cooking, I might pay a food blogger to feature me on his blog or Facebook page.

Personally, I never promote my gigs. I let the market decide. Pestering people with your gigs is often seen as spamming or trolling.

Here’s the typical spam I get on my blog.

“I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by
no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me.
Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as
you probably did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.”

“Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst yoou amend your web site,how
can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a applicable deal.
I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant transparent concept”

“I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
Thhis post posted aat tbis web page is actually pleasant.”

“We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme
in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done
a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.”

“Hi i amm kavin, its my first occasion tto commenting anyplace, when i read this
post i thought i could also creaste comment ddue to this
good paragraph.”

All this crap went immediately to my spam folder, it’s like the spammers aren’t even trying.

What is ello?? how you use instagram?

ello is artist comunity …check Google
i share my gig link on my artwork description.
if you need only your profile…it’s up to you.

You can make a free blog/web 2.0 site. Then you can write some informative blog/article on your blog. In every blog post, you can promote your Fiverr gig indirectly. I mean if you are a logo designer, then you can write a blog on “How to represent your business in your logo”. In this blog, you can easily promote your logo making GIG. Hope this make you sense. :grinning:

Japanese soc, media :grinning: Mixi, check it
If you are Designer check Artstation, DeviantArt, Behace, Dribbble, Tumbler

Blogging will be a nice idea for marketing gig but is this right way to promote outside in 5r marketplace? If I need marketing for buyer why they will come Fiverr why not for personal.