Fiverr Forum

New writers?

Are there any would be news writers out there? I am lining up potential news writers for an unusual website. The writers would have to keep up on news events, research the topic, and then write a short article of about 400 words. I have not seen any fiverrs doing this type of work. Thoughts? Suggestions? Would this be a typical content writer?

I think quite a lot of sellers have content writing gigs. I have both research and ghostwriting gigs and either would work for this sort of thing. Feel free to check out my gigs or look around for other copywriters. Good luck!

Emeraldawnn might be interested:

Sounds like an interesting idea! Feel free to check my gigs :wink:

This sounds really interesting, and pretty cool. I’ve never done any true type of news writing, but, I weirdly enjoy to research, and I keep up with what’s current. Feel free to check out my gig!

hi i can provide you creative writing, speech writing on any topic and you tube comments as well contact me on zaini.zeeshan1@gmail.com

hi i can provide you creative writing, speech writing on any topic and you tube comments as well contact me on zaini.zeeshan1atgmail.com