Newbie: buyer request but no buyer list

fly2earn

For newbies, the Buyer Requests are snatched up quickly for the reasons I told about in this thread.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

For newbies, the Buyer Requests are snatched up quickly for the reasons I told about in this thread.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

thank u. can u please tell me the step for the level 1.

Archived