Newbie (Fiverr)

sara00

I think having samples to show to the buyers would help.From my experience,involvement with forum will help.I don’t have any evidence of that,but since i started activities on forum,my sales picked up.For starters,try to get 10 sales and after that the sales will increase probably.That’s what i am trying to do as well.Lastly,be patient and tolerant of sometimes unreasonable demands of buyers in the early days.

I’m also a new member, just about a weeks old. I immediately got my first order an hour after I posted my gig. I think keyword tags and the uniqueness of your gig from others is very important.

Lots of patience, as well 🙂

@sara00 First of all welcome to Fiverr…

Firstly You should have to make the gigs. i checked your profile no gigs i found. make great images for your gig images and sample that will attract your buyer also make attractive title and description regarding your services.

Most of people looking for quality not quantity so do quality work. also do buyer request regularly it will help to new buyer to get started.

Thank You

Reply to @mallika255: That may not be what it looks like. I just looked up a friend who is new on Fiverr and only has gigs that have not made sales yet. Due to the current bug with gig displays, the profile shows zero gigs but I know some should be listed. I’ll do a top post in hopes of cutting back on freaked out new sellers. Might not help but couldn’t hurt.

Archived