Newbie from South Africa! Send me some fiverr high 5's :)

Hi Everyone!

I am Dilshaad, a newbie to Fiverr. I’d like to connect with fellow designers and a like. I am trying to find my feet, I am yet to receive an order. But I am working on creating more gigs and adding more sparkle to them.

So say hi, think I need all the encouragement I can get.

Chat Soon! 🙂

Hi Everyone!

I am Dilshaad, a newbie to Fiverr. I’d like to connect with fellow designers and a like. I am trying to find my feet, I am yet to receive an order. But I am working on creating more gigs and adding more sparkle to them.

Chat Soon! 🙂

Hi Dilshaad,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum.

I hope you’ve already carefully gone through Fiverr’s Terms of Service (It’s important 🙂 ).

I am trying to find my feet

The forum and the Seller Help Center can help you out with that as they have hundreds of articles/posts/tips to help new sellers get started on their Fiverr journey.

I hope that you get your first buyer soon.

Happy selling!

Hi Dilshaad,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum.

I hope you’ve already carefully gone through Fiverr’s Terms of Service (It’s important 🙂 ).

I am trying to find my feet

The forum and the Seller Help Center can help you out with that as they have hundreds of articles/posts/tips to help new sellers get started on their Fiverr journey.

I hope that you get your first buyer soon.

Happy selling!

Thanks! Appreciate that you took time to say hi 🙂

Hi Everyone!

Chat Soon! 🙂

I am yet to receive an order.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order are in the above.

Take time to read them! 🙂

Archived