Fiverr Forum

Newbie Here Saving For School Classes

Hello, I’m a graphic designer, photo-editor, & writer who is new here. I’m glad to be part of a creative community! I work in customer-service right now but I’m trying to save money for Real-Estate classes, & transportation so I could improve my life. Since I’ve been creative my whole life, & that my job had hard hours & yet no pay, I really needed an opportunity to try & build my life up.

Welcome to the community. :smiley:

Thank you so much! I hope that it’ll be a positive experience, I could really use every opportunity available & I talk to people so much that it’s so cool to have other creative and helpful people here.

Start by reading the Fiverr’s Terms and Service and Privacy Policy. Then here are many tips and tricks provided by many highly experienced seller. You can also visit help center to learn about some basic rules and other account related information.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Welcome. Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

@road2woodbury
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes

Thank you so much. I hope I can begin making sells soon. Making any money will really help me improve my life like you have no idea.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Read, learn, take action.

That is how you will get orders and make money! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome! I’m sure that you’ll enjoy it here! Fiverr is great! Ask if you need any help! :slight_smile:

Yes of course. I’ll take a look and let you know what I think :).

I have messaged you with suggestions :).

Thank you so much once again!

My pleasure :slight_smile:

best of luck :slight_smile: enjoy the forum