Newbie here :) Wish me luck!

towereye

Hey Fiverr forum!

I just made my first few gigs yesterday. How long does it take to start getting impressions? I still haven’t received any and can’t seem to find my gigs in search results yet.

I am mainly skilled in design (web and graphic) and front-end web development. I appreciate any tips or feedback anyone can offer!

Cheers!

First of all, I want to wish you a good luck.Selling your first gig is sometimes easy and sometimes it is hard. but I think it is the matter of hard work and luck. Here are few tips
favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61829_1.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

When it comes to Buyer Requests, the OP has a very good point. Buyer Requests has some problems and sellers notice that other sellers break the rules by posting in Buyer Requests. However, I encourage everyone to listen to this advice by the OP: ...

Just create a gig that you are passionate about what you are doing and of course since this is your first time creating a gig, just be patient and give it a time. Moreover, you can promote your gig to different social media platforms and these will help you boost your gig’s impressions, views and clicks.

Don´t bother with gig impressions. Just do your best. Some people get orders within a few days, some within weeks, some within two months. If you haven´t got any orders yet don´t feel discouraged. One important thing to remember as well, NEVER EVER do a job for people who haven´t purchased a gig from you, unless you want some people to run away with ´freebies´. Good luck! 🙂

NB: And don´t be lazy like me. I didn´t do much to be a successful seller, that´s why I was not successful.

I agree with what @thecreativeguys said. Make sure you utilize the buyer request feature. I have had my Fiverr since December but in the last two weeks, I just got my first orders. However, I only got these gigs through buyer requests. When you use these and get orders, your impressions, clicks, views and even orders will go up. Just keep pushing hard and you’ll get your orders in no time!

Welcome here @towereye. For start, I must tell you that you choose perfect place to grow and improve yourself. 🙂
I wrote a few post about improve GIG, promote GIGs and other advice about that. So, you can check all on a link below. But all these things will be helpful if you continue to work hard and have patience to next order.
Wish you all the best here and I hope that you will receive many orders soon. 🙂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85179_1.png

How to get your fist gig on Fiverr

Hello @atzahoor, I see you are new here and welcome. ? I m not too long here, but I learn fast all about Fiverr and I will try to help you with few little things. First, I need patience here, because here is a lot of amazing workers and you need to...

Archived