Fiverr Forum

Newbie - I'm offering a PDF file as a gig - how do I send it?

I know that we are not suppose to communicate outside of Fiverr - exchange emails etc.

So how do I send a PDF file that I’m offering? It would be in the gifts category.

It shouldn’t exceed 2MB in size.

I just want to make sure I understand how to do this before I post the gig since I intend to have a very short turn around time on it.

Delivery Files can be up to 150mb.

For larger deliveries use a file transfer such as DropBox or WeTransfer.

When using Dropbox for delivery of digital items such as PDF files, 1st the item needs to be in the Public folder, after you login right click and choose Copy Pulic Link

Then paste link in the Deliver now box

After the buyer has marked as complted, you may want to removed that item from Dropbox, to avoid the link being passed on to others

@gfive

Hi and welcome.

@theling

It would have to be one heck of a PDF though to exceed the 150mb limit. (My size limit comment was in response to @kjblynx post).

Also note when using WeTransfer, your files need to be zipped and the limit for a free account is 2gb. WeTransfer automatically deletes the files in 7days, so you need to make sure your Buyer knows that grabbing the file(s) should be done ASAP. :slight_smile:

I’d like to recommend Adobe SendNow as a means for transferring your files, I provides excellent logging tools, offering proof of sending (as well as logging the recipients downloads, etc.

Last time I looked it was still £15/yr.