Newbie in Fiverr Forum Seller

mehafuz

Hi Muhafuz,
You have completed one job with excellent feedback. Always focus on providing professional and excellent service to the customers. Many of them become returning customers and remember our services. So, to catch more orders promote your gigs on social media platforms as well.

All the best

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do modern lucrative professional logo design
In the gig description:
Maybe reword “I have 4+ experience in” 4+ what? Years? Months?

In the FAQ section:
“Stationary designs include Business card” could be “Stationery designs include Business card” in answer 6.

Gig: I will design creative and premium apps ui ux for android or IOS
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but no package has the number of revisions set to unlimited.

In “I will design creative and premium apps ui ux for android or IOS” you say “I am not a developer” but in
“I will make opportunity being an android appreneur anyone anytime” you say “Why Choose Me : Developed 400+ apps so far.”. If you have developed 400 apps you shouldn’t say “I am not a developer”, though you can say you don’t develop apps in that gig.

Hi Muhafuz,

You have completed one job with excellent feedback. Always focus on providing professional and excellent service to the customers. Many of them become returning customers and remember our services. So, to catch more orders promote your gigs on social media platforms as well.

All the best

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback and hope i will do well.

Archived