Newbie in the fiverr community!

claudz

Hi everyone!! New seller here on fiverr, i wasn’t really sure on how to introduce myself but here we go i guess 😄
I’m a uni student and this is my first experience freelancing but everyone seems very nice and the site itself seems to able to give a few opportunities, so i look forward to trying all of this!
Let me know what your overall experience has been until now and feel free to say hello back 💞

“I will translate anything (essays,” (copied from your gig description)

You need to remove the reference to essays from your gig description.

Helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

“I will translate anything (essays,” (copied from your gig description)

You need to remove the reference to essays from your gig description.

Helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

oh shoot I didn’t even think about that, thanks for letting me know!

Hey hello! @claudz. I am also a uni student 😃. I am new here also though I open my gig 6 months ago and recently got 2 orders. But I was not very regular last months. As now it is lock down days, so I can continue here. I think it needs to be very patient to get order from fiverr. You have to wait and have to very professional and need luck also. Best of luck for you.

Hey hello! @claudz. I am also a uni student 😃. I am new here also though I open my gig 6 months ago and recently got 2 orders. But I was not very regular last months. As now it is lock down days, so I can continue here. I think it needs to be very patient to get order from fiverr. You have to wait and have to very professional and need luck also. Best of luck for you.

@rhasandesigner yeah i think it’s going to be a slow process but it seems that people actually manage to make some money here so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Thank you so much for the encouragement and best of luck to you too!!

Archived