Fiverr Forum

Newbie needing help on Fiverrs lingo

Hi Everyone!

I’m new to Fiverr and I’ve set up five gigs in total, I’m just a bit confused about what certain things mean. I’ve looked up the FAQs but I cant seem to find what I’m looking for.

First of all the stats, what does impressions mean? and how come I have gigs that have had more impressions but less clicks? and then less impressions with more clicks?

I’ve read a lot of forum posts about making my first sale and a lot of people say to send 10 buyer requests daily, however there are only 5 buyer requests coming up (and has been for a few days) but only 1 of them is actually looking for a seller, the rest are selling!

If anyone could help that would be wonderful :slight_smile:

Bobbie

Hi :slight_smile:

first of all welcome!

I am not the right person to talk about stats and impressions and francly I don’t care so much. During the years I have found that what is maybe more important is to focus on the quality of the work one provides as a seller, on excellent communication with potential buyers (even the ones to message you to sell their own gigs). If you have happy buyers they will bring you their friends! Advertising a bit on social media is also good.

I am sure there are lots of sellers who can answer your questions professionaly. I just came to say hello, relax, enjoy! If you want to work fulltime on Fiverr especially take care to enjoy!

All the best with sales