Newbie: Please help me improve my gig

Guest vk_kool96

Guest vk_kool96

I’m a newbie in Fiverr, just yesterday I posted my gig. It’s an email collection gig. I would like to post more gigs, but I thought I should first try easier ones. Should I post my other gigs too or should I wait to receive my first order? I also would be pleased to receive a few tips to improve my gig.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable. (The color clashes rather badly, too.)
There are several English errors in this gig and your profile.

This seems an odd choice for your first gig, considering the listed skills and interests in your profile, as well as your degree. Freelancing is hard. If you’re not interested in the work, or not exceptionally skilled at it, you’re risking a huge time investment for little payback. The opportunity cost is not something to consider lightly.

Guest vk_kool96

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable. (The color clashes rather badly, too.)

There are several English errors in this gig and your profile.

This seems an odd choice for your first gig, considering the listed skills and interests in your profile, as well as your degree. Freelancing is hard. If you’re not interested in the work, or not exceptionally skilled at it, you’re risking a huge time investment for little payback. The opportunity cost is not something to consider lightly.

Hey, thank you for the reply. And yeah, initially I wanted post proofreading and other design-based gigs, but I just wanted to check myself if I can handle easier ones. I’ll try to improve myself.

Archived