Hy guys I have a little bit problem I still not received any order what I do now can anybody help me.
I’m a newbie to Fiverr too. Have you tried promoting your gigs on social media? Maybe a friend or family member will buy your gig?
How about craigslist too? Try promoting your services there maybe?
Have you got a website/blog? Write blog posts showing off your skills and what you can do, put a link to your gig in the posts and tell people they can hire you for $5!
Hope this helped
Just focus on marketing of your gigs, for example promote your gigs in social media, forums etc, and you need to wait for getting your first orders.
A photo or logo in your profile would help and the sentence at the top of your profile doesn’t make sense. Also your gig photo might be better with a more professional image rather than the little child with a laptop.
I strongly recommend…ESPECIALLY since it’s a writing gig…to correct your grammar mistakes. Even then, your first buy will not be in a long time - I’ve been here for 6 months and only have gotten 1 purchase so far. Good luck!
- don’t whine about no work, get out there and find it. Tips above etc.
- don’t offer 299 words, offer 300.
- Your English isn’t very good–this is your biggest issue. I recommend finding another talent that doesn’t require English (I hesitate to say graphic design–but if you can’t draw, learn to code or something)
- If you want to make money online, you need a skill that people want to pay for. Whining about not being able to get a job is not a skill, and your English is not good enough; you’re up against people who can actually write English.
- You could write English, and study English until you’re at a level where your writing is grammatically correct etc, but you’re some way from there. Fiverr’s a good place to “earn as you learn”, but will you, for example, come to the forum complaining about a bad review from a buyer (who destroys your profile in the process) who says “this writer is terrible at writing, I had to rewrite it myself–not worth the time or money”?
If the answer is yes, you really only have yourself to blame–and seeking pity or a resolution isn’t going to happen; any native speaker of English will know the review is fair. It’s literally written all over your writing. I speak a couple of languages outside of English REALLY badly. I can be understood, but I’d never sell my “skill”. It’s all about knowing your limitations and what you can achieve with what you’ve got (and working on improving/updating those skills)
Just think about it. I’d recommend coding, as there are a lot of free websites out there that you can learn and practice on, and I imagine many have very supportive communities built around them. If I wasn’t so lazy, I’d be learning so I could code and write at the same time (more $$$).
And don’t whine about stuff you can change on a forum. You’re just going to get regurgitated tips. There’s a reason those tips are regurgitated. You’re not special. Do the tips, develop a skill and the work will come. Not overnight, but if it was that easy…