Newbie question about delivery time

Guest stitchingamy

Guest stitchingamy

Hi, everybody! I just signed up for the site, and I have a gig that I want to post, but I’ve got some questions, and I don’t know where to look to find the answers. I hope I’m in the right place . . .

The gig that I’m willing to do is a craft project that can be mailed first class within the US, and I’m confident that I know how long it would take to get to any buyer in the US . . . but what about international buyers?? How do I even know how long it would take to get to them, much less when to set my delivery time for them? International mailings would obviously take longer, but how do I know how much longer? Can you set different delivery times for international mailings?

I’d really appreciate any help anybody can offer. I’m trying to figure it all out, and I refuse to post anything until I’m 100% sure that I know what I’m doing . . . Thanks for any help!

Guest stitchingamy

Reply to @madmoo:

Thanks for the reply! So it’s okay if the item isn’t received by the end of the delivery time, so long as it’s been sent? (As long as you let them know that from the beginning?)

Okay, that’s a bit more manageable. Thank you! 🙂

Archived