Fiverr Forum

Newbie question

Hey guys, i am relatively new to fiverr, i have been active for almost a month now, i have been receiving a couple sales here and there. The problem is that I have a couple express gigs but i work fulltime so sometimes i may be on the road and not be able to start working on the job right away, are there any recommendations you can give.

Hey CheapGigs, you may want to start your own thread rather than hijack this poster’s.

Oh sorry dont know it isnt polite. But here i didnt see where to compose mine can you give me a direction to start the new thread please

1 sales in 3months please help guys

Hey CheapGigs, you may want to start your own thread rather than hijack this poster’s.

Oh sorry dont know it isnt polite. But here i didnt see where to compose mine can you give me a direction to start the new thread please

Ok, thanks for that advice, however my situation is peculiar as i am able to get notified most times and can turnover real quick however ther are instances when i am required to travel long distances. I also dont want the gig to lose it’s express status as it makes it easier to get buyers. Could i use the suspend function?

o ok, understood! another question, is there anyway to redeem yourself if you ever receive one bad rating?

Yep like mentioned i would set your delivery time to more then a day because if you dont deliver on time this will give you a negative rating

hiya, I learned the hard way and fortunately had a patient buyer to not bite off more than you can chew! I extended the time on a few of my gigs out. Like some one else said this is a better way to get good reviews,I am learning to but am sure the more good reviews and thumbs up the better!