Newbie question

maaro1

Hey guys, i am relatively new to fiverr, i have been active for almost a month now, i have been receiving a couple sales here and there. The problem is that I have a couple express gigs but i work fulltime so sometimes i may be on the road and not be able to start working on the job right away, are there any recommendations you can give.

Ok, thanks for that advice, however my situation is peculiar as i am able to get notified most times and can turnover real quick however ther are instances when i am required to travel long distances. I also dont want the gig to lose it’s express status as it makes it easier to get buyers. Could i use the suspend function?

hiya, I learned the hard way and fortunately had a patient buyer to not bite off more than you can chew! I extended the time on a few of my gigs out. Like some one else said this is a better way to get good reviews,I am learning to but am sure the more good reviews and thumbs up the better!

Something I’ve learned from various other professional freelancers. - Always give yourself a large lead time for reviews, questions, and issues with time zone differences. Then add a bit more to it, so as to give yourself the most reasonable time frame in case of issues, emergencies, travel, etc.

As nice as the “Express option” is to get a Gig sold - your rating is a better indicator of your reliability. //That// will get you repeat buyers (which is more important, that customer loyalty). The best part of all this? When you do the job “Express” that impresses your clients even more. Yeah, you set it for 5 days, but got it done in one. Awesome.

There is something about that burst of speed that sets you up for “win” in the eyes of your customers.

Add to that a dash of excellent customer service and professionalism with one’s attitude in general, and you’ll have people flocking to your Gigs.

I’ve seen and experienced this time and again in the real world, having worked retail, sales, server at various restaurants, etc.

Archived