Newbie seller on fiverr here!

design_sam786

Hello everyone,

I recently joined Fiverr and I’m not really sure if it’s going good. I have completed one order and got a five-star review but it seems that no-one really cares about the review. I don’t know what else to do to get more orders.
Please visit my account on Fiverr to see if I can help you.

Create your gigs more attractive and eye catching. Try to stay online as long as you can. Don’t use copy pasted design. Try to create unique design. Remember Fiverr wants time, hard work, honesty from workers. Its need some time to get more order. Don’t worry Fiverr don’t disappoint anyone.

Create your gigs more attractive and eye catching. Try to stay online as long as you can. Don’t use copy pasted design. Try to create unique design. Remember Fiverr wants time, hard work, honesty from workers. Its need some time to get more order. Don’t worry Fiverr don’t disappoint anyone.

Thank you for your tips. I actually put a gig on but it said it is denied for copyright but it was mine!

Hi I checked your profile. How have you got over 7 gigs up. Does the amount increase when you level up?

Don’t worry you don’t need to create a new topic. You can ask here if you’d like.

It does not show up in search results when I look for it on a separate browser. It it cleared for active on my end and I can share it to people but it does not show up in search results and the FAQ list it as pending. Can you tell me how long it takes to clear? How long did yours take to go from pending to active? Here is the proof I am not lying.

ss.png.e241cdaf03d0fb7a948d8140d27d73ff.png
ss703×484 50.3 KB

Edit: Sorry, I had to edit. I thought you were telling me not to advertise. Sorry!

It does not show up in search results when I look for it on a separate browser. It it cleared for active on my end and I can share it to people but it does not show up in search results and the FAQ list it as pending. Can you tell me how long it takes to clear? How long did yours take to go from pending to active? Here is the proof I am not lying.

Edit: Sorry, I had to edit. I thought you were telling me not to advertise. Sorry!

Hi, for me, I have never had the issue of pending. The only reason I can think of is that something, like a picture maybe, in your gig does’t look legit. Or maybe it was in the search results but someone reported it for copyright or something.

No worries, I wasn’t telling you, I was telling that mustachy guy. For some reason your profile doesn’t come up in my search results, can you send me the link?

Archived