Newbie seller!

hi,
I am not a new user but as a seller new ! yesterday I just create a gig.So I am introducing me newbie seller. I am a web developer, and it’s my passion too. Here I want to be part time freelancer.
So please check my gig!

Welcome Athena :).
As a newbie keep an eye in fiverr academy,forum and blog. There are plenty of advice tips & tricks to improve your gigs quality and getting order. I am also a new comer here.
You can send offers to buyer from buyer request section. its under ‘‘Selling>buyer request’’.

Wish you good luck…:slight_smile:

Hello Athenchakma,

Welcome on fiverr. I’m also a new seller as well, Just 7 days ago publish my gig. I’m web designer too.

Its nice to meet you

Thanks

CuteVamp

hello,
It’s also nice to meet with you.
I visited your gig .its nice.
Thanks
Athenachakma

Thanks for your advice.

Hello!

I know that your Gig is in demand, so with a bit of tweaking, you’ll start receiving orders in no time! Eventually, you’ll start to learn what’s needed among buyers and what’s not as useful. Trial and error is the best way to learn.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your advice!

Your welcome

Welcome and good luck for your website gig, if it´s your passion, you´ll not even need luck probably. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much.

Welcome Athena :). nice to meet you. I also know about web developing and I like to edit in photoshop I woud like to you visit my gigs. Thanks

Hi,
nice to meet you too.I visited your WordPress gig. It’s nice ! though I didn’t understand your gig title but the description is nice.
Thanks.

Hi athenachakma,
Warm welcome.
I recently t visited your gig and I can see that you have no orders until now. I want you to follow these steps and surely you will get your first order soon.
As you are a new buyer:
1: don’t focus on money, focus on quality and offer more in 5$. remove other packages. once you start getting order through organic traffic then you can add packages and charge more.
2: Start responding to buyer request daily.
3: check the top seller gigs of your nich and use improve your keywords accordingly.
if you need further assistance, please feel free to inbox me. i will be happy to answer.
Thanks!
Sagar

Hi,
Nice to meet with you, and thank you so much for the very useful advice and tips !
It’s also a very pleasure to me that you were visited my gig.
I will try to follow your advice. And again thanks for your help.

Hi, I’m newbie as well checking you gig & that great
hope you can check mine also

welcome new your gig
best of luck my friend

You probably haven’t noticed but your reply is 2 years later!