Newbie to fiverr. Music teacher. Greetings!

Hello! My name is Maida and I’m a music and english teacher from south america. I do translations and provide striking material for music lessons. How about you, guys? Greetings to everyone. 😄

I appreciate any tip or recommendation that you can give me about my gigs. Thank you in advance.

Welcome. I see that you write essays which is not allowed on Fiverr. Your gig is likely to removed at any time. If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject. Suggest you remove any reference to essays.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for the advice! I will make the correction. I appreciate any other recommendation you can give me.

¡Hola! Welcome to the forum, Maida.

Your translation gig, 15000 words in 2 days seems a lot, even provided there won’t be any problems or questions you’d need to contact the buyer for and them maybe not responding quickly, timezones and all that. I think for the low price you offer, you can afford yourself a higher delivery time; people who see they can get 15K words for that amount, will most probably order if it’s 3, or 4 days, or even a week, too, and you can offer a gig extra for faster delivery then too, so you’ll earn more if you already have to rush and work non-stop, or ask buyers to contact you for a custom offer.
If you already offer 15K words in 2 days, there’s no reason for anyone to buy a fast delivery extra. Or did you mean 1500? That would make more sense then. I see a popup as well that tells me additional 200 words cost $10, that seems weird in comparison with the 15K words for $15, no?

Also, I see you offer “Unlimited Revisions”, that’s maybe not a good idea, most people here advise against it; while it might attract some kinds of buyers, it can be abused, and unfortunately, anything that can be abused, does get abused by some, you can use the forum search function to see the opinions on unlimited revisions. If you want to offer revisions, maybe limit it to 2 or 3, or 5 if you really want to be generous with your time.

But, most importantly, good luck and much success! 🍀

¡Hola! Welcome to the forum, Maida.

Your translation gig, 15000 words in 2 days seems a lot, even provided there won’t be any problems or questions you’d need to contact the buyer for and them maybe not responding quickly, timezones and all that. I think for the low price you offer, you can afford yourself a higher delivery time; people who see they can get 15K words for that amount, will most probably order if it’s 3, or 4 days, or even a week, too, and you can offer a gig extra for faster delivery then too, so you’ll earn more if you already have to rush and work non-stop, or ask buyers to contact you for a custom offer.

If you already offer 15K words in 2 days, there’s no reason for anyone to buy a fast delivery extra. Or did you mean 1500? That would make more sense then. I see a popup as well that tells me additional 200 words cost $10, that seems weird in comparison with the 15K words for $15, no?

Also, I see you offer “Unlimited Revisions”, that’s maybe not a good idea, most people here advise against it; while it might attract some kinds of buyers, it can be abused, and unfortunately, anything that can be abused, does get abused by some, you can use the forum search function to see the opinions on unlimited revisions. If you want to offer revisions, maybe limit it to 2 or 3, or 5 if you really want to be generous with your time.

But, most importantly, good luck and much success! 🍀

And yet more advice. 😉

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Archived