Newbie to Fiverr

skgjmhb

I have been a stay-at-home-mom for about 18 years now. I found Fiverr looking for part-time freelancing type ideas. I know I have a lot to offer as I have had many varied experiences. I just need to take the skills employed in my other walks of life and turn them into gigs. I’ve been working on my profile and description of my first gig.

I’m a bit nervous about going live though -especially after reading the forums and all the issues with some unpleasant buyers and the way Fiverr sometimes treat sellers. Also, I’m nervous about the way I’ll be perceived. I know, in some ways I can read the forums forever or I can just jump in (or maybe wade in )!

• 2 months later...

I have been a stay-at-home-mom for about 18 years now. I found Fiverr looking for part-time freelancing type ideas. I know I have a lot to offer as I have had many varied experiences. I just need to take the skills employed in my other walks of life and turn them into gigs. I’ve been working on my profile and description of my first gig.

I’m a bit nervous about going live though -especially after reading the forums and all the issues with some unpleasant buyers and the way Fiverr sometimes treat sellers. Also, I’m nervous about the way I’ll be perceived. I know, in some ways I can read the forums forever or I can just jump in (or maybe wade in )!

Hey, Welcome to our Family. 🙂

G’Luck

Hey !

I would say filter out 99.9% of the bad things you hear here, welcome to the community and if you need any advice of getting started please feel free to reach out !

Regards

Ozzieuk

Fiverr Ambassador

Hello Ozzieuk,

I would appreciate your help. I am new to Fiverr and at a complete lost how to get things going. I set up my profile but from there??? Does not Fiverr have a direct link for newbies such as myself. I have heard a lot of good things about this site and want to put my voice over talent to use but, I am frustrated and not being able to get things going. Thank you, Tom

Hey !

I would say filter out 99.9% of the bad things you hear here, welcome to the community and if you need any advice of getting started please feel free to reach out !

Regards

Ozzieuk

Fiverr Ambassador

Ozzieuk

Hello Ozzieuk,

What’s your work niche sir ?

and how did you become fiverr ambassador ?

Archived