Newbie Trying A New Experience!

Just joined the day before yesterday. 😊 So I’m getting my bearings around how things work around here; ready to meet new sellers and buyers both! I’ve had a bit of luck with friends on patreon, but unfortunately, they need some extra money just like I do, so they’ve had to drop the patron support. I have one patron from a deviantart watcher there.

I’ve had three family members and one tumblr follower donate to my ko-fi account, and I’m hoping for a bit of better luck here on fiverr.com ! Hope you guys share your experience with me and we can get along nicely! ☺️

Although I do not understand the patron part or why it’s included in the post but the Fiverr academy would be a great place to start.

www.fiverr.com/academy

Get the tips, complete your profile - try to make it really professional and create your gigs. You can then apply all other things learnt from the academy and forum as well on getting your first sale.

Welcome to Fiverr and all the best!

Although I do not understand the patron part or why it’s included in the post but the Fiverr academy would be a great place to start.

www.fiverr.com/academy

Get the tips, complete your profile - try to make it really professional and create your gigs. You can then apply all other things learnt from the academy and forum as well on getting your first sale.

Welcome to Fiverr and all the best!

Thank you so much! 😄

Just joined the day before yesterday. 😊 So I’m getting my bearings around how things work around here; ready to meet new sellers and buyers both! I’ve had a bit of luck with friends on patreon, but unfortunately, they need some extra money just like I do, so they’ve had to drop the patron support. I have one patron from a deviantart watcher there.

I’ve had three family members and one tumblr follower donate to my ko-fi account, and I’m hoping for a bit of better luck here on fiverr.com ! Hope you guys share your experience with me and we can get along nicely! ☺️

patreon

I found this on Wikipedia about “Patreon” (correct spelling). I thought it was “patron” at first too.

Patreon is an American Internet-based membership platform that provides business tools for creators to run a subscription content service, as well as ways for artists to build relationships and provide exclusive experiences to their subscribers, or “patrons.”

Archived