Newbie (two-months)

yyumnat

Hello I’m yumnat and I’m about two month in on this platform. I never knew there was a forum, but I wanted to introduce myself to this community. I’m a new twitch emote artist, and art has always been my side hobby. In the past two months, specifically last month, I had completed two orders, and I honestly felt pretty good about myself for people approaching my gig. I haven’t gotten any orders since then, so I would like to know your stories and how you guys started!

Hello I’m yumnat and I’m about two month in on this platform. I never knew there was a forum, but I wanted to introduce myself to this community. I’m a new twitch emote artist, and art has always been my side hobby. In the past two months, specifically last month, I had completed two orders, and I honestly felt pretty good about myself for people approaching my gig. I haven’t gotten any orders since then, so I would like to know your stories and how you guys started!

I haven’t gotten any orders since then,

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to get more orders.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived