Newbies getting the orders or not?

toorzan

Why does it matter how successful other sellers are? Their success – even their path to success – will be nothing like yours? Every seller is different. Every seller gains different levels of orders. And every seller has their own target market.

Focus less on what everyone else is doing, and more on what YOU need to do to reach your business goals and exceed them.

Why does it matter how successful other sellers are? Their success – even their path to success – will be nothing like yours? Every seller is different. Every seller gains different levels of orders. And every seller has their own target market.

Focus less on what everyone else is doing, and more on what YOU need to do to reach your business goals and exceed them.

Sir you are right, I just want to know that other newbies also face the problem of not getting orders!

Sir you are right, I just want to know that other newbies also face the problem of not getting orders!

Orders rise and fall for everyone – new sellers, and veterans alike. What matters is what YOU are DOING to earn more orders.

Orders rise and fall for everyone – new sellers, and veterans alike. What matters is what YOU are DOING to earn more orders.

Fall and rise is another thing. I have been working on fiverr from 8 months and get just 6 orders. Why this?

You will say you will have no skills and may be you do a lot of mistakes…yes I concede with you but check my profile I have 5 stars review on all my orders also the response time is 100% everything is fine but still face the problem of not getting problem!

why this?

Fall and rise is another thing. I have been working on fiverr from 8 months and get just 6 orders. Why this?

You will say you will have no skills and may be you do a lot of mistakes…yes I concede with you but check my profile I have 5 stars review on all my orders also the response time is 100% everything is fine but still face the problem of not getting problem!

why this?

You’re not a “newbie” if you have already been on the platform for several months now. I have been on this platform for about 9 to 10 months now, and I probably wouldn’t call myself a newbie. :thinking:

Besides, if you are not getting enough orders, you might wanna do some targeted marketing.

You’re not a “newbie” if you have already been on the platform for several months now. I have been on this platform for about 9 to 10 months now, and I probably wouldn’t call myself a newbie. :thinking:

Besides, if you are not getting enough orders, you might wanna do some targeted marketing.

What do you mean from Target marketing?

why this?

If you have to ask why, this indicates that you don’t understand business or sales.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of Fiverr sellers here. There are more sellers than buyers. It’s competition. That reality doesn’t change just because you have a good review and have been here a while.

And there are many, many sellers here who are far more professional than you and have more attractive, more in-demand gigs. So why would someone choose you over them? They wouldn’t.

You don’t buy a couch just because the seller is low on sales. You buy a couch because you like it, it’s suitable for your house and the price is right.

You really need to look at things from a seller’s perspective instead of thinking “This isn’t fair or right.”

Hi there, I wanna listen from newbies!

Are you people getting orders?

Leave besides orders.

I am not even able to see any Buyer Requests since I got registered last month.

I am not even able to understand how one gets to see Buyers Request so you may make a Quote.

somebody please suggest what to do.

If you have to ask why, this indicates that you don’t understand business or sales.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of Fiverr sellers here. There are more sellers than buyers. It’s competition. That reality doesn’t change just because you have a good review and have been here a while.

And there are many, many sellers here who are far more professional than you and have more attractive, more in-demand gigs. So why would someone choose you over them? They wouldn’t.

You don’t buy a couch just because the seller is low on sales. You buy a couch because you like it, it’s suitable for your house and the price is right.

You really need to look at things from a seller’s perspective instead of thinking “This isn’t fair or right.”

Leave besides orders.

I am not even able to see any ‘Buyer Requests’ since I got registered last month.

I am not even able to understand how one gets to see ‘Buyers Request’ so you may make a ‘Quote’.

Thanks for your kind information!

Leave besides orders.

I am not even able to see any Buyer Requests since I got registered last month.

I am not even able to understand how one gets to see Buyers Request so you may make a Quote.

Same here!

Everyone suggest me to submit buyer requests but if I even not see the request than what I will send?

BTW sometimes after 3-4 days later I see 2-3 buyer request.

It’s unfair

I have joined Fiverr on 30/04/2019 and checking it everyday with some hope. So far, even after 14 days, no luck of getting a single order. So I have started trying the other platform. This is the same case as not employing fresher based on the assumption that they are fresh to do any work although the fact may be that they can do better than the experienced and might be more experienced but have joined Fiverr now!

I have joined Fiverr on 30/04/2019 and checking it everyday with some hope. So far, even after 14 days, no luck of getting a single order. So I have started trying the other platform. This is the same case as not employing fresher based on the assumption that they are fresh to do any work although the fact may be that they can do better than the experienced and might be more experienced but have joined Fiverr now!

I’m also faced with this same issue. Any assistant please for this will go a long way to help the newbies in the house

That’s the problem, Those who have no reviews are nothing and have no value on Fiverr.

But we will not give up and try our best

That’s the problem, Those who have no reviews are nothing and have no value on Fiverr.

But we will not give up and try our best

Those who have no reviews are nothing and have no value on Fiverr.

I disagree. Fiverr wants all sellers to do well – no matter how many reviews they already have. But they also want each seller to do the work, on their own, to become successful.

When a seller does well, Fiverr earns revenue, so yes, all sellers have value. This is why the sellers who do what is necessary to earn income, and exceed the Analytics metrics set forth by Fiverr, tend to rise to the top of search results. Sellers that don’t work to achieve, aren’t doing what Fiverr wants to nurture, so those sellers usually find it harder to coast here on this site. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Doers who achieve build Fiverr’s business, grow this website, and bring in more customers.

Those who have no reviews are nothing and have no value on Fiverr.

I disagree. Fiverr wants all sellers to do well – no matter how many reviews they already have. But they also want each seller to do the work, on their own, to become successful.

When a seller does well, Fiverr earns revenue, so yes, all sellers have value. This is why the sellers who do what is necessary to earn income, and exceed the Analytics metrics set forth by Fiverr, tend to rise to the top of search results. Sellers that don’t work to achieve, aren’t doing what Fiverr wants to nurture, so those sellers usually find it harder to coast here on this site. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Doers who achieve build Fiverr’s business, grow this website, and bring in more customers.

Alright!

Sir, So what you suggest us?

What to follow to become Good, Best or Top sellers?

Alright!

Sir, So what you suggest us?

What to follow to become Good, Best or Top sellers?

I’ve answered those questions way too many times already here on the forums. Please take the time to read the forum, and you’ll find my already-posted answers to those questions.

I’ve answered those questions way too many times already here on the forums. Please take the time to read the forum, and you’ll find my already-posted answers to those questions.

Thanks a lot for your help

• 3 weeks later...

i haven’t yet, but i got lots of advice from able hands around and i’m still following through the guidelines given to me .all addition informations that can help are also welcome thanks for always here to help people grow. thanks.

i haven’t yet, but i got lots of advice from able hands around and i’m still following through the guidelines given to me .all addition informations that can help are also welcome thanks for always here to help people grow. thanks.

Be patient and don’t give up!

keep digging

Archived