Fiverr Community Forum

Newbies getting the orders or not?

Thanks a lot for your help

1 Like

i haven’t yet, but i got lots of advice from able hands around and i’m still following through the guidelines given to me .all addition informations that can help are also welcome thanks for always here to help people grow. thanks.

1 Like

No,i’m not getting any orders.
It’s been a week since i’m here .

Be patient and don’t give up!
keep digging

Be patient and don’t give up!
keep digging

1 Like

My gig impressions are going low and am worried. evaluation to level one is approaching but my views aren’t good right now,any tips please

1 Like

I am newbie here, of course no order yet but i think everything takes time. Perfect your gig and be patient I think

1 Like

This is exactly the problem with most people who don’t have success in any field. They make everything about themselves and never realize that nothing works that way.

1 Like

The fact that you copy and paste your moaning answer to two different replies shows that you have the attitude of someone who will absolutely not succeed. That I can guarantee and the only argument against is to proof me wrong with results.

3 Likes

Exactly. Sales, marketing and product development are all about listening. You need to get to know the recipients, their problems and build and communicate around that.

1 Like

@valariea it takes time, Please check all your gigs and try to make it perfect. I have faced this problem also but then I edit all my gigs, Change the titles little bit, Change the pictures, changes the tags, share all my gigs on social media 2-3 times a day and keep the description short and meaningful, After doing all this I found that my gigs impressions, clicks and views go up even buyer request also start coming.

About whom you are talking? and which reply?

@humanissocial EXACTLY we are always trying to listen from experienced seller and follow all the tips which they suggest us!

First of all welcome to fiverr forum, This is the place where you will seek a lot from experienced sellers.

Yes, you are right in first days it’s hard to get the order because here is such a tough competition you have to try your best and make your gigs perfect. There is a lot of factors which bring your gigs to the top. I will suggest you to spend some time on the forum, Read different topic, Read problem of other sellers seek from them.

2 Likes

In the upper right corner in my reply you can see who I addressed with it.

2 Likes