Newbies Here Wish me good luck

Hi all cool fiverr freelancer

Let me introduce myself 😊

This is Bibi Fatema, i’m Wordpress Developer as well as Expert at Woocommer, Shopify.
I have worked local companies since long time and i thought i need to outsource my skill so I’m here at Fiverr 😘

Hope i can bring success at Fiverr aswell as soon as possible. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In my personal life, i enjoy funny things 😆
but in my professional life, i take things serious attitude with some fun to run a project successfully.

And I believe, love the way you work so you don’t have to work hard in a day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:😊

So all cool freelancer wish me good luck.

Thanks for taking time to read my post. 😀

Hi, Bibi!!! 😃

Although we have already met, now is the formal introduction! 😅

Hi, I’m Maitasun, from Venezuela. Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!!! 😊

I took a look to your profile and saw you offer unlimited revisions in all your Gigs and packages.

Let me give you one big advice: Get rid of unlimited revisions and only set a limited amount of them in each Gig and package.

Unlimited revisions = Unlimited headaches

Offering unlimited revisions will get you in trouble with “smart” buyers who will keep you working for them until they say so. They’ll make your life miserable and the only way out would be for you to cancel orders if you get into that situation.

Hi, Bibi!!! 😃

I took a look to your profile and saw you offer unlimited revisions in all your Gigs and packages.

Let me give you one big advice: Get rid of unlimited revisions and only set a limited amount of them in each Gig and package.

Offering unlimited revisions will get you in trouble with “smart” buyers who will keep you working for them until they say so. They’ll make your life miserable and the only way out would be for you to cancel orders if you get into that situation.

Hi Maitasun

Nice to meet you in formal introduction :kissing_heart:😅

Happy to hear your warm wishes. 😊

I’m enjoying your cool awesome topics here at Fiverr. ❤️

And Thank you for awesome effective tricks for my all fiverr gig 😍

Have Fun! 😀

Hi Maitasun

Nice to meet you in formal introduction 😘

Happy to hear your warm wishes. 😊

I’m enjoying your cool awesome topics here at Fiverr. ❤️

And Thank you for awesome effective tricks for my all fiverr gig 😍

Have Fun! 😀

You’re most welcome, Bibi!!! 🙂

I’m glad you’re enjoying! 😉

Again I’m left out of likes 😖, so tomorrow, when my bag gets full again, I’ll give you the likes I owe you. 😅

Hi, Bibi!!! 😃

Hi, maitasun .

Hope you are living well. Here you shared a very important trick for all the newbies. The tips also help me. It’s not a perfect way to gain client. This way keep disturbing also. So, we all should avoid unlimited revisions. We should limit the revision.

Thanks

Archived