Fiverr Forum

Newbies Here Wish me good luck

Hi all cool fiverr freelancer

Let me introduce myself :blush:

This is Bibi Fatema, i’m Wordpress Developer as well as Expert at Woocommer, Shopify.
I have worked local companies since long time and i thought i need to outsource my skill so I’m here at Fiverr :kissing_heart:

Hope i can bring success at Fiverr aswell as soon as possible. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In my personal life, i enjoy funny things :laughing:
but in my professional life, i take things serious attitude with some fun to run a project successfully.

And I believe, love the way you work so you don’t have to work hard in a day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

So all cool freelancer wish me good luck.

Thanks for taking time to read my post. :grinning:

21 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr & best of luck. If your WordPress skill is good then you will success here very soon. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for warm wishes :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, Bibi!!! :smiley:

Although we have already met, now is the formal introduction! :sweat_smile:

Hi, I’m Maitasun, from Venezuela. Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!!! :blush:

I took a look to your profile and saw you offer unlimited revisions in all your Gigs and packages.

Let me give you one big advice: Get rid of unlimited revisions and only set a limited amount of them in each Gig and package.

Unlimited revisions = Unlimited headaches

Offering unlimited revisions will get you in trouble with “smart” buyers who will keep you working for them until they say so. They’ll make your life miserable and the only way out would be for you to cancel orders if you get into that situation.

9 Likes

Hi Fatema,
Good to know about you. Wish you a great fiverr experience. Hope you get good amount of sales

5 Likes

Hi Maitasun

Nice to meet you in formal introduction :kissing_heart: :sweat_smile:

Happy to hear your warm wishes. :blush:

I’m enjoying your cool awesome topics here at Fiverr. :heart: :kissing_heart:

And Thank you for awesome effective tricks for my all fiverr gig :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:

Have Fun! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you for nice wishes.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, Bibi!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad you’re enjoying! :wink: Come and join us in this topic Emoji Game Round 2 tada smiley_cat footprints whenever you like! :upside_down_face:

Again I’m left out of likes :confounded:, so tomorrow, when my bag gets full again, I’ll give you the likes I owe you. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

welcome to fiverr @purplecovetbibi hope you will be successful with your skills.

2 Likes

welcom to fiverr.Best wishies for u dear.

3 Likes

Welcome and good luck! :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard! and good luck keeping up with Fiverr.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @purplecovetbibi
Best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good luck and always remain professional.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr forum.Hope you will get success soon.

2 Likes

welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: so give me some likes if you can gain … :sweat_smile: :laughing:

Sure i’m coming on your fav topic :blush: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr Community! Best wishes to you :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for nice wishes :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr my best wishes to you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes