Newcomer Here! Want to Introduce Myself

Hi everyone! My name is Hammad Latif and I am from Pakistan. I am a marketer by profession and also doing blogging and content writing from the last 4 years or so.

I am new to Fiverr (although I made my fiverr account back in April 2016) and want you guys to suggest how can I increase the reach of my gigs. I am just starting out and couldn’t be able to configure why my gigs are not getting me orders.

Kindly have a look at my profile and tell what am I doing wrong? How can I get my first order?

Any suggestion will be welcomed. Thanks!

Hi Hammad, welcome to Fiverr.

I’ve had 4 accounts at different times on Fiverr, so essentially, I’ve had to start from scratch on 4 separate occasions. I know this problem all too well, but I’ve overcome it and created successful gigs relatively quickly every time. The main thing is to make sure your gig looks good. You need a catchy name and a professional cover photo for your gig - try to fill all 3 slots if possible, and 2 of the slots, if not all 3, should be examples of work or the service you provide. Also make sure that the tags on your gig are related to what you provide, but not too generic so as to keep it from getting mixed in with a lot of other, well-performing gigs.

From looking at your profile, I don’t think the cover photo on your gig catches the eye enough. I don’t mean to use this as an opportunity to advertise myself, but I have a new gig which I created precisely for this reason. My gig, which is here https://www.fiverr.com/parradesigns/design-a-professional-fiverr-gig-cover-photo is there to help other people trying to get started or improve sales on Fiverr. I can get your gig looking professional, so you may want to consider making that investment. Regardless of whether you choose to use my services or not, I would personally suggest replacing the cover photo.
Your profile picture looks fine and professional, so no issues there. Your gig description also looks good, so once again, no issues. I would change ‘unique writing’ in your tags to something else, just take the time to think of relevant things to put in.

That’s all I can suggest for you, and remember to be patient. Some gigs take longer than others to get up and running.

Best of luck, and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested in having a cover photo designed.

Hi Hammad, welcome to Fiverr.

I’ve had 4 accounts at different times on Fiverr, so essentially, I’ve had to start from scratch on 4 separate occasions. I know this problem all too well, but I’ve overcome it and created successful gigs relatively quickly every time. The main thing is to make sure your gig looks good. You need a catchy name and a professional cover photo for your gig - try to fill all 3 slots if possible, and 2 of the slots, if not all 3, should be examples of work or the service you provide. Also make sure that the tags on your gig are related to what you provide, but not too generic so as to keep it from getting mixed in with a lot of other, well-performing gigs.

From looking at your profile, I don’t think the cover photo on your gig catches the eye enough. I don’t mean to use this as an opportunity to advertise myself, but I have a new gig which I created precisely for this reason. My gig, which is here https://www.fiverr.com/parradesigns/design-a-professional-fiverr-gig-cover-photo is there to help other people trying to get started or improve sales on Fiverr. I can get your gig looking professional, so you may want to consider making that investment. Regardless of whether you choose to use my services or not, I would personally suggest replacing the cover photo.

Your profile picture looks fine and professional, so no issues there. Your gig description also looks good, so once again, no issues. I would change ‘unique writing’ in your tags to something else, just take the time to think of relevant things to put in.

That’s all I can suggest for you, and remember to be patient. Some gigs take longer than others to get up and running.

Best of luck, and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested in having a cover photo designed.

Thank you for your suggestions bro. I do also think that my gig cover photo need some professional touch-ups. Surely will ask you for your services if needed. Cheers!

Thank you for your suggestions bro. I do also think that my gig cover photo need some professional touch-ups. Surely will ask you for your services if needed. Cheers!

That’s great to hear, and no problem at all. I’m happy to help! Good luck and I hope to work with you soon.

Archived