Hello everyone. i am a newcomer on fiverr. Please give me some tips.
first of all welcome to join Fiverr community. As a suggestion, you can share your work on various social sites. This will increase the impression of your work and there will be a chance to work.
Gig impressions will be better if you are more active in Fiverr.
thank you so much dear
thanks dear. i will try to active
Here are some tips put together by Forum sellers.
- It is possible to get orders even when you sleep. By being online 24/7, you will be less productive and not provide top-quality communication or work. Also, Fiverr does not condone auto-refresh apps. You will get a warning for using one.
- Posting your gigs all over social media is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests, do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. Doing academic work for students will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient.
- Offer fair pricing for your products.
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest.
- Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.
- Offer a set amount of revisions. If you offer unlimited revisions, unscrupulous buyers will take advantage of you.
be active brother in Fiverr
Welcome to fiverr Forum