Newly created gig is not showing in the gig list. Please help me

murraymurali

Hi, I’m Muralitharan. Recently I’ve created a new gig in Photoshop Editing category and it’s showing ACTIVE in My Gigs too. But it doesn’t showing in the newest arrivals or any of the gigs list. So May I know when the newly created gig will be visible in the gig list in newest arrivals or any of the list?

Eagerly waiting for the response from anyone.

Thanks in advance.

Please be patient. Fiverr is likely reviewing your new gig, and it will appear in the new arrivals when they are finished with that review process.

Thanks a lot for your response. Finally now its showing in Newest arrivals category. Thanks again!!

Your gig will show up after 24hr, And after that time period, if your gig will not show to you in arrival then contact with cs they can help you in this regard. 🙂

Thanks for your response. Now my gig is showing in the Newest arrival category.

My gig isn’t showing up on New Arrivals either. But it has been approved already and is currently active. Can anyone check if they can view this gig in New Arrivals for Web & Mobile Design category?

https://www.fiverr.com/guyfrommaldives/create-a-modern-stunning-and-responsive-website

Dear, If your gig does not show up then please contact CS they will check your problem and 100% sure Fiverr will solve your problem.

Archived