Newly joined buyer gave a bad feedback :((

Recently i got an order from a newly joined buyer (has joined the same day he ordered my gig) to edit his document for English Grammar. I did all my best and delivered saying "if you have any question plz tell me"

This buyer has put a negative feedback about 4 lines long, saying my work is not VERY good, and says he doesn’t like the word “plz” in the message I had sent him (description).lol… This guy has focused mainly on my message than my work…

My rating which was 100% has now droped to 98%, that I didn’t get a single order today :frowning:

When I contacted Customer Support, they told me to request the buyer to remove the feedback, and they too are helpless this moment.

Dudes, what am i supposed to do here? Should we just wait until someone come and give us a bad-feedback?

I don’t know the admin or staff’s roles for this, but all I can say it Bad luck :frowning:

You have got very good ratings.

G!

Well, we’ll listen to some other ideas too.

Contact fiverr support. I had the same issue with a rude customer who didn’t provide details on what he wanted then tried to leave negative feedback. Contacted customer support and they removed it for me.

Another vote for customer support here, I had something similar last week & they removed the feedback within 24 hours.

If you are checking someone’s documents though, probably not the best to use text speak in a response to them, that would annoy me.

It happens… sadly. Work hard on the other gigs and your rating will eventually go back up.

Kim

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1627/tip039s-for-removing-bad-feedback-100grantee#Item_10

it may help you

Reply to @madmoo: I was just going to say, you sent a message to your buyer about a “grammar” check, and your response was:

"if you have any question plz tell me"

This should be:

"If you have any questions, please tell me."

But yes, if you feel you have received a bad review in error, be sure to let Fiverr Support know. :wink:

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Did they (Customer Support) ask you to wait until the Buyer responds back?

Reply to @shariful:

Hey Shariful, Are you sure this will work on a Writing Job.

I don’t know the admin or staff’s roles for this, but all I can say it Bad luck :frowning:

G!

Well, we’ll listen to some other ideas too.

Contact fiverr support. I had the same issue with a rude customer who didn’t provide details on what he wanted then tried to leave negative feedback. Contacted customer support and they removed it for me.

Another vote for customer support here, I had something similar last week & they removed the feedback within 24 hours.

If you are checking someone’s documents though, probably not the best to use text speak in a response to them, that would annoy me.

It happens… sadly. Work hard on the other gigs and your rating will eventually go back up.

Kim

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1627/tip039s-for-removing-bad-feedback-100grantee#Item_10

it may help you

Reply to @madmoo: I was just going to say, you sent a message to your buyer about a “grammar” check, and your response was:

"if you have any question plz tell me"

This should be:

"If you have any questions, please tell me."

But yes, if you feel you have received a bad review in error, be sure to let Fiverr Support know. :wink:

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Did they (Customer Support) ask you to wait until the Buyer responds back?

Reply to @shariful:

Hey Shariful, Are you sure this will work on a Writing Job.

G!