Fiverr Community Forum

Next Evaluation Date: Seller Level

Hi quick question, how long does the evaluation period take for admin to make a decision on upgrading your seller level? If someone’s next evaluation date is 10/14/18 when do you get notified if your status changes? Is it that same day or takes a while? Thanks.

1 Like

for level 01 level 02 you automatically promote and demote according your performance on the same day

1 Like

It’s very annoying… all level promote section should be automatically or manually.

it can sometimes show bit delayed if you’re upgraded to a level or downgrade

LOL, I forgot it was my evaluation day yesterday. :flushed:

However, your post reminded me. I went to look at my analysis and it says “Evaluation period ends on Nov 14, 2018, 00:00 GMT” :slightly_smiling_face:

So I guess I passed! Not that I was worried. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

top rated seller is promote and demote according your performance on the same day

1 Like

I have a friend who is a TRS and he said that sometimes he gets notified a day or two after his evaluation day. :thinking:

3 Likes

there is no promotion for Top Rated seller only demoting

2 Likes

IKR! It’s like whatever, I’ve got better things to worry about. SLBD definitely is not a thing for most! :roll_eyes:

It depends on the gremlins actions. I’ve gone as long as the 16th or 17th to get an update. Very weird!

2 Likes

Same… I passed as well. yay me.

3 Likes

Congratulations on maintaining your TRS! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m still waiting :grimacing:
edit: I see the date is now Nov. 14 so I’m safe for another month.

3 Likes

Thanks Vickie… No easy feat in this competitive environment - that’s for sure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes