Fiverr Forum

NIce ..bad review from fiverr saller

NIce… bad review from fiverr saller

this is my gig … one fiverr saller… give me a very bad review for this logo :slight_smile:

http://fiverr.com/logoprince/design-killer-logo-with-your-idea-delivery-within-24-hour

is it bad design?

Logo layout is fine (except the label Easy WordPress), but coloring I don’t like at all - I don’t see any logic in it. Why left part of W is white? why it has a few pixel black border around few pixel blue (still talking about left part), that ruins the 3d/shadow effect. Why some right-upper part of the circle is black? Why there is a white arc under the W. And I have few other similar questions that I don’t want to spend time writing. You Bellavista logo looks a lot more professional and balanced!

I haven’t seen the negative feedback, but I wouldn’t accept this one either.

Sorry me for being straightforward, hopefully my opinion will be helpful to you.

BR,

Mike K.

negative removed :slight_smile: thanks for all!

I too think the logo is great. I would offer to do him another one if he’ll change his review.

HEY! I like that. It’s pretty cool.

I think you should contact the buyer and let him/her know how a negative review means to you.

Graphic design is one aspect where what may please to you may not be pleasing to others.

I think its more the person than your design…That design looks nice, especially for the price we charge…I got a bad review on an article I wrote recently and it really annoyed me. Negative people in general like to share their negativity in my opinion.

Logo layout is fine (except the label Easy WordPress), but coloring I don’t like at all - I don’t see any logic in it. Why left part of W is white? why it has a few pixel black border around few pixel blue (still talking about left part), that ruins the 3d/shadow effect. Why some right-upper part of the circle is black? Why there is a white arc under the W. And I have few other similar questions that I don’t want to spend time writing. You Bellavista logo looks a lot more professional and balanced!

Sorry me for being straightforward, hopefully my opinion will be helpful to you.

BR,

Mike K.

I too think the logo is great. I would offer to do him another one if he’ll change his review.

I think you should contact the buyer and let him/her know how a negative review means to you.

Graphic design is one aspect where what may please to you may not be pleasing to others.

I think its more the person than your design…That design looks nice, especially for the price we charge…I got a bad review on an article I wrote recently and it really annoyed me. Negative people in general like to share their negativity in my opinion.

BR,

Mike K.

BR,

Mike K.