Fiverr Forum

Nice to meet you all!

Hi, I’m an illustrator who just started using Fiverr! I’ve been lurking around the forum for a week or so and I’m excited to contribute to the community here.
Have a great day everyone :smiley:

Sounds good but before start please read all Term and condition of sub categories of fiverr forum.

Thanks for the advice! May I ask if I have accidentally made a mistake with the post/category though? It sounds like I have : O

Forum is badge based system on every mistake you earned a badge and these badges are good as well as some are bad so you have to be attentive while posting.

I see, thank you for your time!

welcome
Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too, fellow Fiverr user!

No, you did not. The "New User Introduction is exactly where you should have posted. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is good to read the Forum Do’s and Don’ts to stay out of trouble on the Forum. :wink:

It is also advised to read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. :blush:

Here is information about the Forum Levels: :grinning:

Since Badges were mentioned, here is another interesting thread. :thinking:

Wooow thanks a ton for the info, I really need this. I’ll make sure to read the rules and guidelines carefully :smiley:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the warm welcome :smile:

Welcome to the great marketplace.
Go ahead with success, best of luck also.

Welcome to Fiverr forum

keep the good work !

@idolbear
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

@zimosho @wpazim @abdulrafay722 @emrlanka Thanks everyone for making this such a welcoming community! Best of luck to all of you too :blush:

Hi @idolbear, welcome to the Forum

I’m also new in fiverr! It’s been a day i’m using it!

@smfrajobs Hey there, thank you!
@safiqayashna Welcome to Fiverr too, hope you’ll receive your first order soon :relaxed:

Welcome to Fiverr forum,Keep moving. Best of luck…