Fiverr Forum

Niche/gigs that provide repeated customers coming always

Hello my fellow sellers,
Fiverr is really looking hard this from months back till now, and almost much sellers most especially new sellers are not getting orders.

Please i will like to know which niche/gigs on fiverr provide repeat customers is the key to make more and enough sales?

I will like us to share experience here as to help each other.

Thanks you all.

Doubt that’ll happen! :wink:

You need to offer gigs which you can do without any problems. Working backwards from which gigs might be popular won’t work if you’re not able to actually do them.

This is the wrong perspective to have as a freelancer on Fiverr. Don’t look for the category that is more profitable, look for the skills and services that YOU can offer that will be most profitable. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website, but it is a place where you can stand out as a top-quality seller in the skills and services that you do well.

Thank you for sharing this,i have talent on gig i offer, just that buyers don’t come again after first order.

Thanks you for your response.

Then find a way to connect with your target customers. Complaining that you don’t have sales here on the forum is not how you get your first order. Reach out to your customers – tell them how your services can help them solve their problems. It’s as simple – and as complicated – as that. Get busy!