NO Bad reviews ! want solutions Sad with my first order

raphaelboxo

Hi All

I ordered my first fiverr order at the begining of the month, i wanted something and i received something else. Ok it is nice but it is not what i requested. I don’t want to leave a bad review i want solution.

What can i do? I came back from holidays and I thought the website i want will be ready now i contacted the programmer and no answer.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help

Hi All

I ordered my first fiverr order at the begining of the month, i wanted something and i received something else. Ok it is nice but it is not what i requested. I don’t want to leave a bad review i want solution.

What can i do? I came back from holidays and I thought the website i want will be ready now i contacted the programmer and no answer.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help

Hi All

What can I do?

Thanks for your help

Contact the fiverr support team.

Customer service fiverr will help your problem.

Their response is very fast

If the order is not yet completed you can click “request revision” at the bottom of the page and they will revise. If it is completed contact customer support and they will fix or give you your money back

thank you i will wait he replied to me lets see

• 2 weeks later...

If the order is not yet completed you can click “request revision” at the bottom of the page and they will revise. If it is completed contact customer support and they will fix or give you your money back

customer support

Hi how can I do that please, it takes too long, thanks

Archived