No buyer for me ;-;

glitchyy

Yep! I just read your description, and my first thought was “not so professional” as @lloydsolutions pointed. This is a marketplace; you need to be professional to draw buyers attention. Sent offers with appealing comments that you’re proficient at doing the job. Read:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

and Academy

Yes, this is normal. I got my first order after 3 months. Now I’m getting 1 order every day.

Suggestion :- Please change the profile picture

Thank you so much! Alright, I would be changing it, I appreciate your advice.

Your profile makes you seem rather amateur and would not inspire a buyer to buy from you. You need to appear more proficient and professional.

Thank you so much, I wouldn’t be able to see that myself, thank you for pointing it out to me. I owe you a lot.

Yep! I just read your description, and my first thought was “not so professional” as @lloydsolutions pointed. This is a marketplace; you need to be professional to draw buyers attention. Sent offers with appealing comments that you’re proficient at doing the job. Read:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

and Academy

Thank you very much! I appreciate your assistance! I’m glad to have you help me.

Archived