Fiverr Forum

No Buyer Instructions - No Gig Extras

Greetings. I hope I have the right place for this post. I have bought a few gigs on Fiverr and have generally been pleased. I decided to try listing a gig. I did so in Safari and noticed that when preparing my gig there was no place for gig extras. When I listed the gig, the description appeared perfectly but the buyer instructions did not appear. Tried the same exact listing in Firefox. Absolutely no difference.

So now I have 2 gigs running that make me look like a complete idiot. Please Fiverr, I excel at that on my own, with no extra help required from you. My Support request has gone unanswered and to top it all off, I cannot find anyway to delete these gigs.

Can anyone offer any assistance? Thanks. - Frank

Hi,

To have gig extras you need to become a level 1 seller. More info here http://fiverr.com/levels and the buyer needs to order the gig to see the instructions, you can also see your instructions when you edit your gig.

I hope this helped thanks

Hi bigfrank,

Buyer instructions appear to the buyer after the buyer has ordered your gig, not before that.

Regards,

Dharmesh

Thanks to both of you. That helped a lot. :slight_smile:

The Gig Extras was a very disappointing News Flash. In a word: Bogus!!!

Cheers. - Frank

Oh. Since my Gig is unable to offer Extras - how do I permanently delete it??? - Frank

Reply to @bigfrank: Hi, If you want to delete your gig, go to seller-my gigs-find the gig-click edit on the right-and delete. Also the only way you will get gig extras is to make sales so why would you delete your gig?

Thanks

The reason I want to delete the gig is the description was written with the thought that I would be adding extras. As described - it makes no sense. I see no advantage to starting out on the wrong foot. Besides, after reading dozens and dozens of posts on how sellers are treated here, by both buyers and staff, I don’t think I could find a home, here. I put fairness above all else in how I treat others and how I expect to be treated in return. I don’t get the sense that sellers are given a fair shake and that is something I cannot be a part of. Color me old - or old-fashioned - but I still believe in the Golden Rule. Thanks. - Frank