No buyer is messaging me! πŸ˜”

sharminnshima

Stay Online and must send daily 10 requests with good proposal and don’t copy or paste and always include the client project details in proposal so he will came to know that its not a copy paste template message and buyer will surely contact you and Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum ) and improve your gig and communication skills.
Thankyou

Stay Online and must send daily 10 requests with good proposal and don’t copy or paste and always include the client project details in proposal so he will came to know that its not a copy paste template message and buyer will surely contact you and Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum ) and improve your gig and communication skills.

Thankyou

I follow that but nothing is doing? Please help me πŸ˜”

Thanks,

@kinza_designz

I follow that but nothing is doing? Please help me πŸ˜”

Thanks,

@kinza_designz

I follow that but nothing is doing?

Hi, Fiverr is a very competitive marketplace. Some people don’t get their first order for months. I see your gigs are in a category that is very competitive. You will have to think of a way to stand out from competition and make better offers than your competition. It’s not an easy journey. There are a lot of other tips found in the forum that you can try and experiment if it works for you. There is not one uniform solution to get an order here.

I follow that but nothing is doing?

Hi, Fiverr is a very competitive marketplace. Some people don’t get their first order for months. I see your gigs are in a category that is very competitive. You will have to think of a way to stand out from competition and make better offers than your competition. It’s not an easy journey. There are a lot of other tips found in the forum that you can try and experiment if it works for you. There is not one uniform solution to get an order here.

Thank you @theratypist

I took a look into your profile I saw currently you got 4 gigs. I also visited every gig. you’re a great logo designer! Professional & Efficient! But I saw you didn’t describe about your services, features in first 3 gigs. I think you should edit the gig. and make the image preview more professional.

before editing the gigs please read this topic, I hope it will help you to get success!

For the new sellers I have some suggestions. I always recommend newbies to get a professional, proper optimized and organized gig. So how can you get a professional gig as I said? Okay I’m describing here. To create a professional gig there are some steps Title: Create a better professional informative title so that buyers can easily understand what are you selling. A short title attracts more buyers. And Fiverr recommends that. There is an SEO option underneath the title. you can get some u…

I took a look into your profile I saw currently you got 4 gigs. I also visited every gig. you’re a great logo designer! Professional & Efficient! But I saw you didn’t describe about your services, features in first 3 gigs. I think you should edit the gig. and make the image preview more professional.

before editing the gigs please read this topic, I hope it will help you to get success!

For the new sellers I have some suggestions. I always recommend newbies to get a professional, proper optimized and organized gig. So how can you get a professional gig as I said? Okay I’m describing here. To create a professional gig there are some steps Title: Create a better professional informative title so that buyers can easily understand what are you selling. A short title attracts more buyers. And Fiverr recommends that. There is an SEO option underneath the title. you can get some u…

Can I SEO my gig after create my gig? I didn’t know that gig image have to be SEO?

Please help me πŸ˜”

Can I SEO my gig after create my gig? I didn’t know that gig image have to be SEO?

You can do the GIG title SEO. It’s underneath the GIG title. You can also do offline SEO for images.

To do SEO for image Click on that image, go to VIEWβ€”Click on DETAILS PANE. then you will see the image details. Add tags of your services from the TAGS: option. Set the RATING to 5 star.

Add your GIG title from TITLE: option.

You can do the GIG title SEO. It’s underneath the GIG title. You can also do offline SEO for images.

To do SEO for image Click on that image, go to VIEWβ€”Click on DETAILS PANE. then you will see the image details. Add tags of your services from the TAGS: option. Set the RATING to 5 star.

Add your GIG title from TITLE: option.

I open my gig now can I SEO my? This is my question.

Archived