Fiverr Community Forum

No buyer is messaging me! 😔

1 month ago no buyer is messaging me. What is the rezone? Please help me! :pensive:

Thank you,
@sharminnshima

6 Likes

Online more
searches good keyword and put in your gigs
share on social media

4 Likes

I follow that but nothing is doing? :pensive:

2 Likes

Please help me :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

2 Likes

Stay Online and must send daily 10 requests with good proposal and don’t copy or paste and always include the client project details in proposal so he will came to know that its not a copy paste template message and buyer will surely contact you and Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum ) and improve your gig and communication skills.
Thankyou

5 Likes

I follow that but nothing is doing? Please help me :pensive:

Thanks,
@kinza_designz

1 Like

Hi, Fiverr is a very competitive marketplace. Some people don’t get their first order for months. I see your gigs are in a category that is very competitive. You will have to think of a way to stand out from competition and make better offers than your competition. It’s not an easy journey. There are a lot of other tips found in the forum that you can try and experiment if it works for you. There is not one uniform solution to get an order here.

4 Likes

Thank you @theratypist

1 Like

Can you please comment with your gigs services link? I want to take a look into your gig. hope I can suggest you something which will be better for you.

2 Likes

My account: https://www.fiverr.com/sharminnshima?up_rollout=true

I took a look into your profile I saw currently you got 4 gigs. I also visited every gig. you’re a great logo designer! Professional & Efficient! But I saw you didn’t describe about your services, features in first 3 gigs. I think you should edit the gig. and make the image preview more professional.
before editing the gigs please read this topic, I hope it will help you to get success!

4 Likes

Be patient
Order will come

1 Like

Can I SEO my gig after create my gig? I didn’t know that gig image have to be SEO?

Please help me :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

Your gigs category is quite competitive.
you can try mascot logo/gaming logo instead of doing minimal logo! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can do the GIG title SEO. It’s underneath the GIG title. You can also do offline SEO for images.
To do SEO for image Click on that image, go to VIEW—Click on DETAILS PANE. then you will see the image details. Add tags of your services from the TAGS: option. Set the RATING to 5 star.
Add your GIG title from TITLE: option.

1 Like