No buyer request after oneday

sm_ruhulamin

Hello every one I am new in fiverr. After opening my gigs, I found one buyer request. But now I can’t find any more them. What the problem. Please comment

After opening my gigs, I found one buyer request. But now I can’t find any more them. What the problem.

You are currently a “New Seller”. Fiverr does not show many buyer requests to new sellers, because they do not want sellers to rely upon BRs for all of their sales, and they want to encourage sellers with no rank to take responsibility for the success of their gigs, instead of expecting Fiverr to do it for them. In addition, many new sellers in the past misused the BR section, and so Fiverr limits access to new sellers until they earn a positive reputation, and a measure of self-built success on this site.

As such, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to when you are promoted to the “rank” or a “Level 1” seller.

After opening my gigs, I found one buyer request. But now I can’t find any more them. What the problem.

You are currently a “New Seller”. Fiverr does not show many buyer requests to new sellers, because they do not want sellers to rely upon BRs for all of their sales, and they want to encourage sellers with no rank to take responsibility for the success of their gigs, instead of expecting Fiverr to do it for them. In addition, many new sellers in the past misused the BR section, and so Fiverr limits access to new sellers until they earn a positive reputation, and a measure of self-built success on this site.

As such, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to when you are promoted to the “rank” or a “Level 1” seller.

Thanks for giving such kind of informations.

how long did it take you to sell your first?

You don’t need to know this information, because every seller’s success story is different. The specifics of my success story, and when I earned my first order, are not going to make you a better seller.

• 9 months later...

This feedback here makes a lot of sense. I think it takes hard work to build a reputation and that’s just what we all need to do and a lot of PATIENCE

Archived