No buyer request found since first day on Fiverr!

fowziahasan

As I checked your gig Is very exciting but it’s no problem, look my buyer request.

1a.thumb.PNG.a5e24bcbc664eea9cf9d03bfdd075c1d.PNG

You have to know about your country time Which time Buery posting his/her job, For finding you have to spend 24 hours. I’m getting here 11am, 7pm.

One thing more Share your gig on social media with hash tag as well.

As I checked your gig Is very exciting but it’s no problem, look my buyer request.

You have to know about your country time Which time Buery posting his/her job, For finding you have to spend 24 hours. I’m getting here 11am, 7pm.

One thing more Share your gig on social media with hash tag as well.

@dev_sal thanks for your suggestion 🙂

@dev_sal thanks for your suggestion 🙂

Please Check it would solve your problem as well as possible.

8 Free Ways to Promote Your Fiverr Gig Embed a video on your gig – a gig with a video is a highly efficient way to grab the attention of your target audience in Fiverr. This is a winning tactic that most people today are using to promote their gigs online.Optimize the tags – the next thing that you can do to promote your Fiverr gigs for free is to optimize your tags. By doing this, there is a higher chance that buyers will be enticed to look at your gig. How will you be able to know the r…

8 Free Ways to Promote Your Fiverr Gig Embed a video on your gig – a gig with a video is a highly efficient way to grab the attention of your target audience in Fiverr. This is a winning tactic that most people today are using to promote their gigs online.Optimize the tags – the next thing that you can do to promote your Fiverr gigs for free is to optimize your tags. By doing this, there is a higher chance that buyers will be enticed to look at your gig. How will you be able to know the r…

I just checking this 😉

tnxx bro good explan

For newbie follow the below example.

1. Copy the link or direct share

2. search freelancer group or fiverr As you wish and join all.

1. you have wait until when the group’s admin not approve you So back to topic put some shah tags depend about your category for finding google and past your link which you have copied from #example 1. also you can use tag friend in fb.

1. Copy example 3 full both link tag with hash and past in comment as possible.

adf

Now Enjoy and Be Happy.

Cheer you!

MOD NOTE: Screenshot Removed. Do not share unauthorized social accounts.

@dev_sal thanks a lot 🙂

I think your suggestions will be quite helpful ☀️

Guest merciavideo

For newbie follow the below example.

1. Copy the link or direct share

2. search freelancer group or fiverr As you wish and join all.

1. you have wait until when the group’s admin not approve you So back to topic put some shah tags depend about your category for finding google and past your link which you have copied from #example 1. also you can use tag friend in fb.

1. Copy example 3 full both link tag with hash and past in comment as possible.

adf

Now Enjoy and Be Happy.

Cheer you!

MOD NOTE: Screenshot Removed. Do not share unauthorized social accounts.

Telling sellers to use a ‘review exchange’ group is a really bad idea. Buying and selling gigs just for a review exchange is against Fiverr’s ToS and could lead to account closure.

I can’t see the point in promoting your gig to other Fiverr sellers - are there actually buyers in those groups or just sellers?

Has this method worked well for you @dev_sal?

Archived