Fiverr Community Forum

No Buyer Request found

Most of time when i check for buyer requests there are no any buyer requests.is it usual or is it a bug or what?some times there are 30 or 40 buyer requests but suddenly within a hour or 2 there are no requests.why is that?I’am a new seller so i have to send requests to get orders.is it depends on countries or something?or what is the reason?

2 Likes

I have been finding my buyer request before but now I don’t find it anymore

1 Like

today there is no buyer requests ?? from the morning im refreshing the page

i have same problem.can you help me if you found any solution ?

Today full day Im looking at the page but still i didn’t see any request :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Same thing
Day earlier was almost full page of buyers…

I am having the same problem ever since they changed the system and demoted everyone, I only get one or two in my list but not like before where I could see hundreds, I think there is a problem in the new format and they haven’t fixed it

Yes…I also have this same Problem but :thinking: i think it is because that UK and it’s nearest areas are facing high Snowfall so the Officials have warned the elderly and those with health conditions to take extra care and stay indoors during extreme cold weather.People can’t do business and Jobs.
That is why there is no work or Buyer Requests on fiverr…Thank’s

I think know it is Clear.:wink:

same in Canada… it is because of all the snow…

i’m new on fiverr. same problem with me . how i can promote gigs and create attractive buyer request.

i think its a technical problem in fiverr i guess because after placing it on the forum its opening from the system…

I can not see any buyer request after creating my FIVERR account what to do please suggest ?

You are replying 2 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

If you want help you need to create your own topic.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m new on fiveerr but buyer request but there are no any buyer request available
just show on buyer request options [No Buyer Request found]
so what i should now?

same problem i was published 2 gigs . i don’t find any buyer requests in last 20 days .