Fiverr Community Forum

No buyer request I have found what can I do?

The gig has been open for a long time but most of the time my gig has a very small number of buyer requests 1,2 max 7 with all-around categories. Now, what can I do to see all the buyer requests in my category?

8 Likes

My suggestion is for you make all 7gig for more buyer request.

1 Like

Open all gigs try to find out the exact time when byer request come. Be careful to choose key word.

2 Likes

I have already six gig in my account but most of the time my buyer request 0 maximum time

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions

Buyer request not come all the time. you will see few times in a day. so you have to check it and send it.

2 Likes

Okay. At what time does the buyer request the most?

Different country different time zone. In Bangladesh time zome GMT 6+ , we find buyer request 11.00 am-12.30 pm, 5.00pm-6.30pm, 12.00am-1.00am, 6.00am-8.00am. everyday some time you will not find the buyer request. but i think this time zone will help you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice I will definitely follow this.

1 Like

How many gig you have?

2 Likes

I have uploaded six gig on my profile

2 Likes

I have seen your gig awesome looking you have to wait.
try to check buyer requests After a while.
Thanks
Rb :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your gig are very good ! just try to be patient, also I start recently…
Good luck !!

1 Like

How much impresions and click do you have ?

Hi friend
Welcome! If you want to get a buyer request, make sure that your gig is properly arranged. See if you missed something to sort or write an offer. Check if you have given tag / key word according to your gig title. And yes, buyer requests are not always available. You will check the buyer request at 12 midnight and 2 pm (Bangladesh time).
Thanks dear!

Impression : 8824 and click : 54
On 30 days

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advice definitely i will follow this

Thank you so much for your beautiful reply happy freelancing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have a question, buyer request is only for people who has experience and also have review, but if you are new ??