Fiverr Forum

No Buyer Request is found in my account

I don’t get any buyer request in my account from the beginning. What’s the reason for that? Can anyone explain?

Hi,

Buyer requests (BRs) don’t appear all the time (at least for new sellers/no level sellers). It depends on whether there are buyers posting BRs or not. Sometimes, the sad reality is that there are no buyers placing requests.

From my experience, BRs appear randomly and can appear at ANYTIME of the day! So, you have to keep checking as much as you possibly can BECAUSE when they do finally appear, you only have a couple of minutes or so to respond to them before they disappear again (the buyer requests disappear once a fixed number of sellers have responded to them).

You only have a really small window within which you have to apply. Either that or you could just refrain from refreshing the page once you have spotted an interesting BR. That way, the BR will not disappear.

So, you have to always be on the lookout (as much as you can) and be quick! Also, before applying, read the buyer request carefully and ONLY apply to those jobs that you know you can do justice to.

To sum it all up (TL;DR)-

Buyer requests can show up ANYTIME! Totally random!

Once they do show up, they often disappear within a few minutes! LIKE A SHOOTING STAR!

So, you gotta always be on the lookout (as much as you can, if you want to post offers in response to BRs).

Best wishes…

You can find information about low number of buyer requests and other info on BRs here-

Thanks a lot for your information. it’s very helpful to me .

Just wait and see, i hope you’ll achive your dream and goal, buyer request obviously Came your account. Best of luck

Thanks a lot. I hope so.

yeah! its a policee, also i’m beginner