Fiverr Community Forum

No Buyer Requests Available?

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask about this, so feel free to let me know if that’s the case. As I’ve been reading posts, I noticed a lot of people mentioning buyer requests as an important place to find early orders. Every time I check the requests, there aren’t any. I was wondering if this is normal and what other people see, or if there’s something wrong. Thanks.

1 Like

Tips link See

1 Like

When you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to. Until that happens, though, Fiverr limits the amount of BRs a New Seller can see. They likely do this in order to encourage new sellers to work hard to find their own customers, instead of relying on Fiverr – or spamming the BR section – to get sales.

2 Likes

Hi @rose024,

As already explained by @jonbaas, buyer requests (BRs) are kinda hard to find (for new/unleveled sellers). They can appear at any time of the day or night, and as soon as they appear, they often disappear within a matter of minutes (for new/unleveled sellers).

So, you kinda need some luck to happen on a buyer request. The best thing you can do to come across one is to check the buyer request page as often as you possibly can. When I was an unleveled seller, I used to check the buyer request page more than 30 or 40 times a day and yet come across only one or two buyer requests. :confused:

Please go through the forum article that @emrlanka had posted to find out more about BRs.

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation everyone. I appreciate it.

2 Likes