No buyer requests but why?

arrumi96

i have already seen it , fiverr can select those users who are violating the tos to solve it

but rest of them what have they done ? and why they only showing lot of buyer requests in front of top level buyers and they actually don’t have enough time to watch the buyer request

do you think that there is any benefit of buyers

i have already seen it , fiverr can select those users who are violating the tos to solve it

but rest of them what have they done ? and why they only showing lot of buyer requests in front of top level buyers and they actually don’t have enough time to watch the buyer request

do you think that there is any benefit of buyers

This subject has been" done to death" so that is why it has all been put into the link I gave you.

i want to know what is the logic in not showing buyer requests in front of no level sellers

i also want to know what is the benefit of showing to the top level sellers when they don’t even have time for it

looking for your kind responses

what is the logic in not showing buyer requests in front of no level sellers

When I was a no level seller, I was able to see BRs and send offers in response to them. Sure, it is trickier when you are a no level seller (they disappear rather quickly). But that doesn’t mean no level sellers are not able to see any BRs at all.

So, I don’t know what you mean by “not showing BRs in front of no level sellers.” In fact, the first sale that I made on Fiverr was from the BR section.

Archived