No Buyer Requests Today

Guest clarasnow

Guest clarasnow

I have been waiting for the whole day long to bid in the buyer requests section but still got no buyer requests what is wrong with it today?

2017-10-28_014333.thumb.jpg.ba745733b177e72d92b9f8dcfb66b14a.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You can post your gig in the ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ section, nowhere else I’m afraid.

Guest clarasnow

Ah your gigs are in different categories than mine. In that case I don’t know but it may be that your categories are sometimes like mine that just don’t get many requests at times.

@forsirius check my category on my profile as i am not allowed to talk about it on forum

thanks

Guest clarasnow

I cannot find you through search on Fiverr for some reason. Says “we didn’t find any results”.

to search any user on fiverr from forum

1= type copy username of user from forum

2= go to

3= replace the * with the username of that user which you have copied before

i hope it is now clear to you

I noticed that you only have one gig in logo designs. Therefore the only Buyer requests you will see will be for logo design. Maybe there are not many of those. Also since you are a new seller, you will not see many Buyer Requests until you get your level 1 badge. Then you will see 100’s of Buyer Requests. But sadly many of them are confused sellers posting in Buyer Requests. 😝

to search any user on fiverr from forum

1= type copy username of user from forum

2= go to www.fiverr.com/*

3= replace the * with the username of that user which you have copied before

i hope it is now clear to you

Ah yes, found it this way, thanks. Your gig’s in the same category (as in graphics&design, the subcategory is different) as one of the gigs of the original poster here. I’m not sure why you wanted me to check your gig, is it for the same reason that the OP had? Then it’s the same answer.

@bappy16 i am still unable to understand why some sellers are doing these cheap acts

I did a little research about the sellers posting in Buyer Requests and I found out this information. Now when I see the poor souls who are sellers posting in Buyer Requests, I laugh and remove the request and move on.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

Guest offlinehelpers

You changed your profile picture?? I was in love with the other:disappointed_relieved:

I’m sorry! I might yet change it again! :rofl:

Archived