No buyer's request found

syedsibtyhasan1

Hi i have checked your profiles ,
First you have post your gig at wrong category do not put it to “other” category put your gig it relevant category,
If you your gig does not have a spastic category then sure you can put to “Other” category,
if you put to relevant category then you will get a buyer request and also you will do not get any irrelevant request,

Put your gig at “Social Media Marketing”
and second put on “Social Media Design”

Hi i have checked your profiles ,

First you have post your gig at wrong category do not put it to “other” category put your gig it relevant category,

If you your gig does not have a spastic category then sure you can put to “Other” category,

if you put to relevant category then you will get a buyer request and also you will do not get any irrelevant request,

Put your gig at “Social Media Marketing”

and second put on “Social Media Design”

thanx alot for giving me information

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue.

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived