Fiverr Community Forum

No Buyers Request Showing

Hello To All

I am an old member of fiver but i deleted my previous gigs and created new one according to my updated skill-set but after that, not a single buyer request is showing up in the list. i search and read numerous post about it, i also do refresh page so many times but unfortunately didn’t get any possible solution on it so i need help to get my buyer request

Any Type of help would be highly appreciated
Thank You in Advance

6 Likes

I have noticed a lot fewer buyer requests. Plus most of them are not relevant to me.

Even i’m noticing very few buyer requests for the past couple of days…dont know why…

2 Likes

there isn’t any exact time to get buyer request. so keep patient and refresh your tab in every 2 minutes later.best wishes.

1 Like

Why didn’t you just update the gigs (instead of deleting them)?

You are a seller with no level. No level sellers rarely see buyer requests. Once you are promoted to a Level 1 seller (which you can earn according to your Analytics), you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

This is not going to help a no-level seller see more buyer requests.

Earn a promotion to Level 1 seller, and you will see plenty of buyer requests.

3 Likes

@jonbaas
thank you for your replying
sir how to earn promotion to seller 1 without getting any buyer request or order??
waiting for your response

The simple answer: You can’t.

Therefore, instead of complaining that you don’t have any orders, go out and earn some.

Here are some tips to help you:

5 Likes

I just created my gig but I can’t see any buyer requests…? Why…? Anyone can help…?

Edit your gig and change their sub category to Other subcategory.
then save it . then you will able to see your buyer requests.