No Buyers Request Showing

abdul_rafay786

Hello To All

I am an old member of fiver but i deleted my previous gigs and created new one according to my updated skill-set but after that, not a single buyer request is showing up in the list. i search and read numerous post about it, i also do refresh page so many times but unfortunately didn’t get any possible solution on it so i need help to get my buyer request

Any Type of help would be highly appreciated
Thank You in Advance

Hello To All

I am an old member of fiver but i deleted my previous gigs and created new one according to my updated skill-set but after that, not a single buyer request is showing up in the list. i search and read numerous post about it, i also do refresh page so many times but unfortunately didn’t get any possible solution on it so i need help to get my buyer request

Any Type of help would be highly appreciated

Thank You in Advance

i deleted my previous gigs and created new one according to my updated skill-set

Why didn’t you just update the gigs (instead of deleting them)?

not a single buyer request is showing up in the list

You are a seller with no level. No level sellers rarely see buyer requests. Once you are promoted to a Level 1 seller (which you can earn according to your Analytics), you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

i also do refresh page so many times

This is not going to help a no-level seller see more buyer requests.

i need help to get my buyer request

Earn a promotion to Level 1 seller, and you will see plenty of buyer requests.

i deleted my previous gigs and created new one according to my updated skill-set

Why didn’t you just update the gigs (instead of deleting them)?

not a single buyer request is showing up in the list

You are a seller with no level. No level sellers rarely see buyer requests. Once you are promoted to a Level 1 seller (which you can earn according to your Analytics), you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

i also do refresh page so many times

This is not going to help a no-level seller see more buyer requests.

i need help to get my buyer request

Earn a promotion to Level 1 seller, and you will see plenty of buyer requests.

@jonbaas

thank you for your replying

sir how to earn promotion to seller 1 without getting any buyer request or order??

waiting for your response

@jonbaas

thank you for your replying

sir how to earn promotion to seller 1 without getting any buyer request or order??

waiting for your response

The simple answer: You can’t.

Therefore, instead of complaining that you don’t have any orders, go out and earn some.

Here are some tips to help you:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The simple answer: You can’t.

Therefore, instead of complaining that you don’t have any orders, go out and earn some.

Here are some tips to help you:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanks for your valuable advice it’s very helpful for the new seller .

• 1 month later...

Archived