No buyers requests and no orders despite "rising talent badge"

nimi_art

Hello!
I have joined fiverr recently and was wondering how i should get any reputation, or sales if there is literally not a single job available? I have been checking on fiverr very frequently, bought something, created gigs and one of them even received the rising talent badge. However i have yet to see a buyers request, or any orders for me. Am i missing something very important here, or is the market just that much saturated? Please let me know which one it is, or if something is wrong with my gigs.
Thank you very much.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks a lot!

I was honestly wondering if it was a technical thing…like i have somehow paused my gigs, or i missed something similar, something i should know, but didn’t pay attention to. Also i felt pressured to ask because i did read, that the rising talent badge is a one time only thing, and i was scared that i would be wasting it right now.

I will read…no i will study! - the link you have taken the time to share with me so kindly.

Regards,

Nico

Archived