No buyers requests for me ?

ailurophile23

Guest offlinehelpers

Haven’t you seen many other posts related to NO BUYER REQUESTS?

why are pointing my posts hmm

It’s your feedback rating that’s stopping you from seeing buyer requests, not the fact that there may be no buyer requests available to view.

Get your rating above 4.5 (90%), however you can, and you might be able to see some BRs again. ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

And please stop sending me personal inbox messages.

Thanks

stop sending me personal inbox messages.

That wasn’t aimed at me I hope, because I don’t send unwanted messages. Anyone who inboxes me is always asked to keep their questions etc. on the forum rather than by message as the forum rules point out.

That wasn’t aimed at me I hope, because I don’t send unwanted messages. Anyone who inboxes me is always asked to keep their questions etc. on the forum rather than by message as the forum rules point out.

That wasn’t aimed at me I hope, because I don’t send unwanted messages. Anyone who inboxes me is always asked to keep their questions etc. on the forum rather than by message.

@offlinehelpers dear I’m not talking to you.

I got 3 messages from different users related to my post I don’t know whats wrong with them.

Guest offlinehelpers

That wasn’t aimed at me I hope, because I don’t send unwanted messages. Anyone who inboxes me is always asked to keep their questions etc. on the forum rather than by message.

@offlinehelpers dear I’m not talking to you.

I’m not talking to you.

Okey dokey - thank you for clarifying! 🙂

If you are receiving messages and aren’t happy about it, please refer the users to the forum rules and flag the posts as you would any other inappropriate forum post.

The forum team has noticed a slight increase in complaints from female users who have received mildly inappropriate comments or images via inbox, forum PM, or in forum threads. Fiverr is an international site with users coming from all over the world. What is appropriate and acceptable in some countries may be inappropriate and unacceptable in others. Please remember that whether you are male or female, this is a professional environment and this kind of thing isn’t funny to everyone. Please …

allurophile23
Please check out this post

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Go to:- Fiverr Academy https://www.fiverr.com/academy
Go to :- Fiverr blog http://blog.fiverr.com

Some important tips to get order. Please check out.

Archived