Fiverr Community Forum

No Buyers' Requests

Hi,

I can’t view any buyers’ requests. Upon searching, I found out somewhere on the forums that buyers’ requests are only available to people with level 1 and higher gigs. However, I’ve seen quite a few posts of new members getting their first orders by applying for buyers’ requests. What am I missing here?

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

It is not that buyer requests (BRs) are not available for new/unleveled sellers. It is just that these sellers only have access to a small % of BRs that are available to sellers who are level 1 and higher.

There are several possible reasons why you don’t see any BRs:

1. There need to be buyers actually creating buyer requests (BRs) in the sub-category that you offer gigs in for you to see them. It could just be that there are no buyers creating BRs in your sub-category/whenever you check for them.

2. New sellers/unleveled sellers are shown much lesser # of BRs than sellers of a higher level. Sellers who are level 1 and higher have access to much higher # of BRs.

3. BRs can appear at any time of the day or night, and as soon as they appear, they often disappear within a matter of minutes (for new/no-level sellers). This is because BRs are programmed in such a way that they disappear (from new sellers’/unleveled sellers’ view) as soon as they receive ~10 offers from new/unleveled sellers. Considering there are thousands of sellers in each sub-category on Fiverr, you can imagine how quickly each BR receives 10 offers from new/unleveled sellers. It only takes a matter of seconds.

So, new/unleveled sellers kinda need some luck to happen on a BR. The best thing you can do to come across one is to check the buyer request page as often as you possibly can.

Also, have a look at this forum post for more info on BRs:

Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) Fiverr FAQ

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post . If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

1 Like

Thank you. Your reply helped.

Edit: By ‘contact Support’, you meant Fiverr support? D’you reckon they’d let me view more Buyers’ requests if I requested them?

Yes.

That’s nay impossible. It is an automated system; they couldn’t change it (so that 1 special Fiverr user, i.e. jave_base, has access to more BRs than their level allows) even if they wanted to.

However, you could try asking CS.

Good luck! :wink:

I wasn’t saying I was special but I misunderstood your reply and wanted to clarify :pleading_face:

No worries. I was just kidding about the special part. :wink:

1 Like

Appreciate the help :+1:

1 Like